SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002.jpg

Is it weird that I like your countertop the most?

Really until you have it, you have no idea how awesome it is. pics do not do it justice. also he's ****ing heavy as well, very impressed.:lecture

Very well said Doug. Seeing is believing with this piece. Congrats, he looks phenomenal. Sweet pick up and big props to the Great Worm for hooking you up.

I wish I got the Ex.:monkey2

I don't regret getting the regular at all. There is no way I would pay a $300 premium to get the EX. I could almost buy another PF for that. Ideally you pre-order the EX if it's something you want, but that's not always possible. Rational behavior needs to prevail.

I don't regret getting the regular at all. There is no way I would pay a $300 premium to get the EX. I could almost buy another PF for that. Ideally you pre-order the EX if it's something you want, but that's not always possible. Rational behavior needs to prevail.

but it wouldn't have an axe.:monkey3

Thought I'd pick up a reg while he was still available on Sideshow. Will help to pay for the EX in the future! Just you watch!

025-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

Does anyone know of any online retailers (trusted retailers )who may have a good deal on this bad boy. I know I am late to the party, but I can't seem to find a better price then SSC.

have thought about the same thing, and i'm sure it will:lecture

I don't know too risky for me. Not too many even know who skaar is and when the hulk PF comes out skaar might not be in too much demand anymore. The ex will still be in demand since it's only 500 of them out there. :yess:

Back