SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Skaars are CRACKING!!! Is that both the regular and the Ex???

Edit: I am a little shocked because is is the first time I have heard of a Skaar cracking.

I haven't heard of any Skaar pieces paint jobs cracking. The EX I have still looks great.

There are only a small handful of statues with primer or flaking issues in the last 7 years. It's very rare that this will happen again.

Since I am still a total noob I was wondering if anyone has any predictions how long they think the Reg edition will be available from SSC. I am only asking because I MAY drop a hint to my wife for this for Christmas, but I don't want to totally risk missing out? I also know about the low product warnings, but they can go kind of quickly can't they?

Got mine 2 weeks ago. #692 if that helps

Since I am still a total noob I was wondering if anyone has any predictions how long they think the Reg edition will be available from SSC. I am only asking because I MAY drop a hint to my wife for this for Christmas, but I don't want to totally risk missing out? I also know about the low product warnings, but they can go kind of quickly can't they?

Got mine 2 weeks ago. #692 if that helps

Thanks o.chromic... It does.

ELITENESS:yess::yess::yess::yess:

002.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Glad it got to your place safe.#69 is Total Elite.Well deserved my friend.

Back