SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! :clap Great deal! Is that 550 shipped? I paid 600.00 shipped for mine. It was consider very good too. :) mine came broken but the seller was very helpful and we both took care of it. It's scary when a 600.00 comes broken, but it was nice of the seller to be so helpful.

I paid $405 shipped :)

Wow! :clap Great deal! Is that 550 shipped? I paid 600.00 shipped for mine. It was consider very good too. :) mine came broken but the seller was very helpful and we both took care of it. It's scary when a 600.00 comes broken, but it was nice of the seller to be so helpful.

what kind of help.........

About $465 for mine I believe. An extra $20 because the Rhino Ex cost $20 more and around $40 added on for shipping charges. That's what it took to complete my trade for the Skaar Ex. Worth every penny. This is one of the most impressive statues SSC has released in a long time.

I do have a small fear that the slim leather straps holding his forearm armor on his arm and holdig his belt together may rot out in time. It will be important to preserve that.

I do have a small fear that the slim leather straps holding his forearm armor on his arm and holdig his belt together may rot out in time. It will be important to preserve that.

That's the problem with any PF. How long will the clothes and faux leather hold up over time? That is why I prefer fully sculpted pieces. It's far easier to repaint something over time than to find someone that can tailor a new outfit for you.

That's the problem with any PF. How long will the clothes and faux leather hold up over time? That is why I prefer fully sculpted pieces. It's far easier to repaint something over time than to find someone that can tailor a new outfit for you.

Leather itself is not much of a problem as there are plenty of products out there to preserve it. My father has leather jackets that still look great from the 70's. It's just that in this case, we are talking about very thin strands.

Leather itself is not much of a problem as there are plenty of products out there to preserve it. My father has leather jackets that still look great from the 70's. It's just that in this case, we are talking about very thin strands.

I mentioned faux leather. That tends to crack and peel. I guess there is an Indy PF made by SSC that has a faux leather jacket on it. After a few years, many collectors that have it are complaining about it falling apart. How does one go about fixing that problem?

Are they the EXs? Very good deal if that's the case.

I guess if it was bought at time of release then it's possible. Try getting two ex in the aftermarket then it's a new ball game. There's no way for anyone to get them now at those prices. 600.00 shipped is what I paid and it really does not get cheaper then that. :lecture

They are EXs and I actually got them like 2 weeks ago :panic:

How? Who would sell that low? But anyways congrats if you got them for that price you are so lucky! :clap I know I would never even get close even though I looked everyday. I now own it already so I don't care for it anymore. :yess: but hey let us know your secrets! I want to do what you're doing. Lol.... :wink1:

I guess if it was bought at time of release then it's possible. Try getting two ex in the aftermarket then it's a new ball game. There's no way for anyone to get them now at those prices. 600.00 shipped is what I paid and it really does not get cheaper then that. :lecture

No. He got the 2 EXs through other means. Even at retail from SSC the cost was $380 + shipping per EX. Just the retail price for both pieces is $760 if bought directly from SSC. That doesn't even include shipping costs. He received an amazing deal from someone. Especially if he bought the 2 EXs for $730 shipped within the last 2 weeks, given the current aftermarket prices for the Skaar EX.

No. He got the 2 EXs through other means. Even at retail from SSC the cost was $380 + shipping per EX. Just the retail price for both pieces is $760 if bought directly from SSC. That doesn't even include shipping costs. He received an amazing deal from someone. Especially if he bought the 2 EXs for $730 shipped within the last 2 weeks, given the current aftermarket prices for the Skaar EX.

Yeah, that's a steal. I don't know where he found them at that price but I'd never be so lucky :dunno

Back