SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

gido said:
About calm horses I meaned I'm not pushing anybody or rushing.I have Nathans word about he'll paint my sculpts and that's enough foreplay.Yes, sure-I would like to complete figures better sooner as later, but I know I'm in line of his customers and one day I'll get what I want.And it's fine.

Fixed.

One more pic of my very favorite, special figure(just to keep this thread alive;)
c3bc6361b58bc083bf07a03f0b805d35.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

And more magic from Nathan.I hadn't gotten around to post it till now.uploadfromtaptalk1449304995829.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1449305005509.jpegI love this very much!

Last edited:
Great work by nath .. Hoping he gets round to my heads soon I'm sure it will be worth the wait tho

Guys can you help me? I wamted to show an UFO model kit tp a friend tonight. I think Nathan must have painted it about two years ago. Maybe by Revell, but I really cannot find it anymore. It had a very classic/vintage appeareance...

Wow?! What happened here? This thread used to be on top whenever I was looking for it and now almost 1 month nobody did post anything.

I spoke with Nathan about two weeks ago. He's been slammed with commercial jobs and really hasn't had time for private commission stuff. I guess no one has gotten anything recently to show.

And one more incredible artwork by Nathan for guys who wants to see.uploadfromtaptalk1455995447883.jpeg

That is amazing. You see many sculpts from a distance that look great and the close up proves otherwise. Nathan's items look fantastic up close.

Back