SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last pics is with lightbox with leds.But pics are even vorse.I'll buy detolfs in next month, really hope they will protect my figures from dust.

Great pics guys.

To any-and-everybody that has been PMing me, I'm sorry to not have gotten back to you. I haven't been coming to the Freaks forum much in a while because I get swamped with requests any time I post anything, and it got too burdensome to try to keep up communication without Igor assisting me anymore. Some of you have managed to find me elsewhere, and that is fine.

At some point, I will try to go through the PMs and see if there is anything urgent to attend to, like people wondering why it's taking so long for me to get to their projects. Rest assured all projects are still here safe and accounted for.

Nathan

PS. Don't start PMing the crap out of my inbox now.

81b07e78d23d82b1976e19b1c5190ef0.jpg
93f3baa2b154b128926b4ef46aabe776.jpg
c8d327962e79be659f2a05b1a4f23862.jpg
New interior:)

I wanted to made better pics to send to you, but even here-It's great:)Bravo, Rohn!Fantastic backdrop, my friend!

Re: SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

He had some new posts in fb not so long ago, but I'm also are waiting for some my sculps for a quiet long time.But that's it-if we want best mens service we need to learn to wait-he's very overhelmed artist.But time to time I'm writeing to him in fb and he always answer.

Yeah waiting for heads of mine to be done myself , he's very busy at the mo he will get round to us accordingly I'm sure .

BRO the wait is worth it I got a full Kato/ Entropy / WGP/ Sean Sherriff Rick! Full weathering and paint up you better just hold your horses Gido!

He had some new posts in fb not so long ago, but I'm also are waiting for some my sculps for a quiet long time.But that's it-if we want best mens service we need to learn to wait-he's very overhelmed artist.But time to time I'm writeing to him in fb and he always answer.

Yeah waiting for heads of mine to be done myself , he's very busy at the mo he will get round to us accordingly I'm sure .

BRO the wait is worth it I got a full Kato/ Entropy / WGP/ Sean Sherriff Rick! Full weathering and paint up you better just hold your horses Gido!
All you guys just got pushed back another 6 months for these comments

I just said about here is silence because Nathan is really busy man, but in fb was some new paintings time to time.I didn't wrote anything about I'm unhappy or it's not good fore me.It was just an answer to Mystolle post.
And my horses are staying calm, Anthony;)
I'm thankful to Nathan about he have agreed to paint my sculps and here is no yelling about waiting.I hope Nathan will not misunderstand me, Jake.

Last edited:

And my horses are staying calm, Anthony;)

:rotfl

I like to picture this guy as I read gido's posts

48972_1106553778_9088_n.jpg

Sorry for my english, guys.I just hate to use translators or vocoblaries if it's not oficcial documents or corespondece.I hope you can understand what I mean anyway?

About calm horses I meaned I'm not pushing anybody or rushing.I have Nathans word about he'll paint my sculpts and that's enough fore me.Yes, sure-I would like to complete figures better sooner as later, but I know I'm in line of his customers and one day I'll get what I want.And it's fine.

Last edited:
Back