SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when Nathan is taking private commissions again?

I hate to be a pain with it but I'm dying for him to paint my Spook/Madbug Myers head sculpt.

I have been waiting for my Nucky sculpt to get painted for 1,5 years. Have send a couple of emails to Nathan, but no reaction. Anybody know whats going on?

Still nothing. Had my 2 heads shipped there (140dollars) directly and after 1,5 years not even an update about whats happening :gah:

You need to write Nathan in fb.I had same situation.He'll answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heard from Nathan recently? Haven't heard from him via FB in 4 months, been waiting on a project to complete for several years now. What's the best way of contacting him these days?

Anyone heard from Nathan recently? Haven't heard from him via FB in 4 months, been waiting on a project to complete for several years now. What's the best way of contacting him these days?
Trie to write every night in messenger.Good luck

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gido - appreciate that but as I mentioned I'm going on 4 months without hearing anything, not sure if he moved to another platform. Will keep trying.

Call me crazy, but if he's not responding to you after 4 months, it sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you.

Call me crazy, but if he's not responding to you after 4 months, it sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you.

Nice value add to this thread. As a customer who has already paid some money, I’m just looking for an update.

Nice value add to this thread. As a customer who has already paid some money, I’m just looking for an update.

Try Facebook man. What have you got to lose? I don’t know Nathan personally but of all the things I have heard about him and his work taking customers money and not responding is not one of them.

Actually I’ve heard the opposite. I waited for a painter to work some sculpts for a year or better... for the type of work you get from Silent Surfer I would expect to wait longer than four months.

Good luck to you though brother.

Try Facebook man. What have you got to lose? I don’t know Nathan personally but of all the things I have heard about him and his work taking customers money and not responding is not one of them.

Actually I’ve heard the opposite. I waited for a painter to work some sculpts for a year or better... for the type of work you get from Silent Surfer I would expect to wait longer than four months.

It's been 3+ years, just 4 months since we last spoke. We spoke today :) All good.

I know Nathan is a good guy. I'm counting on that because I've been waiting for quite a long time for some stuff just like MPCanes. Hope he comes through for me soon too.

Just to second that - there's a reason why I went with Nathan. This is my dream piece and I even said I had no problem waiting. I was only asking as I hadn't heard from him (and like I said, this project has been in the pipeline for a while at this point), and I know he moved off here and tends to spend time on different areas. Wasn't trying to drum up drama, was just trying to find the best method of contacting him if he had moved off facebook.

Holy moly, three years.... That's dedication. Why don't you guys just pay more to get your spot bumped up? I was told that was an option a few years back.

Back