Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1621770_10204757980179986_5983739325221786742_n.jpg

omg he should make these and sell them. I'd pay $3-400 easily.

>_> I wonder if he would commission these if we sent him a Heather.

is that the way heather looks when she goes into the bad silent hill dimension? im not huge into silent hill so dont mind the ignorance, i just dont see why you guys want it so bad. i just thought she was fine looking and it was everything else that got all rusty and nasty.

Yah it's her memory of alessa form, which is spoilers >_>

Is Pyramid relatively easy to find? There are a few on EBay but prices are questionable.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

I'll let you know when my chinese copy arrives. I'm hoping it's the real deal but it's seeming unlikely. Some mexican seller has a photo showing a real version and a fake but I find it weird that it's a mexican seller...:dunno

When I asked the seller about the nurse, he said it was a lot harder to find, and it would cost me $330 or some ridiculous number. Maybe Pyramid Head is just easier to find in China. I feel like a bootleg would be ridiculously hard to pull off on these figures but...

is that the way heather looks when she goes into the bad silent hill dimension? im not huge into silent hill so dont mind the ignorance, i just dont see why you guys want it so bad. i just thought she was fine looking and it was everything else that got all rusty and nasty.

Not to spoil anything Jason, but that's essentially her other personality that she has to come to terms with in the game. And yes, she is nasty. :lol

memory_of_alessa_silent_hill_3_by_iamrinoaheartilly-d4xncs8.jpg

I've seen Nurse for around $180 & Pyramid Head around $200-250 mark, are they that rare?

If I could get the Nurse for $150-180 shipped that'd be fine for me.

I asked Fabricio about the Alessa custom. He said in the future he'd like to get some Heathers and paint them all up, but he's pretty busy right now.

Told him to keep me in mind because I'd send my Heather in a heart beat :p

...MUST NOT...BUY...ANOTHER HEATHER...STOP...PUSHING ME...

Damn good idea and custom Project_A! Now I officially hate you. :D

I absolutely love the doberman statue.

My Chinese Pyramid Head will arrive tomorrow methinks. I am PRAYING it is REAL. Please let it be. I will find out after my 12 hour EMT shift. Nice surprise for when I get home!

Alright guys moment of truth!

I arrived home from my 12 hour shift to find the box. I realized it looked pretty small, and was like well ****, game over it's a bootleg.

I opened it up, box looks like a Gecco box. Slight box damage due to oversea shipment but no big deal. The plastic housing for the statue had it's tape on, and the box lid had the underside card.

Anyways, I'm 99% positive this is a LEGIT statue. Paint seems about right, the entire sculpt is exact.

Pics:

PHChina1.jpg
PHCHINA2.jpgphchina3.jpgphchina4.jpg
PHCHINA5.jpg

This is a friendly public reminder to all of you to consume your Japanese Green Tea prior expiry date.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Back