Sideshow's G.I. JOE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BiG Boa, Crockmaster, Raptor... after them the line started to die.

Hardly.

The line went on for 7 more years. Lots of awesome looking characters came after them: Heat Vipers, Alley Vipers, Night Vipers, Crimson Guard Immortals, Iron Grenaders.

Croc Master looked awesome.

Their downfall started with the Ninja Force and Star Brigade BS and the 93 line.

Hardly.

The line went on for 7 more years. Lots of awesome looking characters came after them: Heat Vipers, Alley Vipers, Night Vipers, Crimson Guard Immortals, Iron Grenaders.

Their downfall started with the Ninja Force and Star Brigade BS and the 93 line.

oops.. you're right.

I did stop after the Gold helmet Destro and those Nightcreepers. Man I have to stop drinking.

Hardly.

I was a late 80's/early 90's GI Joe kid so I loved a lot of the later releases.

I liked a lot of the Ninja Force figures but those damn action features ruined a lot of them. I loved Snake-Eyes' design but he had that damn kick feature so he was struck with a T-Crotch!

Even some of the other "sub-group" Joes had some great figures IMO. D.E.F. had a great Shockwave not to mention the uber-cool Headhunters. Eco-Warriors I definitely loved Cesspool. Ninja Force like it was mentioned I loved a lot of the figures but despised the action features.

I always liked it when they started using the Tiger Stripe vehicles and outfits. Can't think of what year that started.

big boa and crocmaster are great character designs. they would look great in 1/6th

Sideshow make us Cobra Polar Assault figures! I would pay $120 for this guy decked out like SS Snake Eyes:

attachment.php

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some mention, or even a preview, of Cobra Commander in this week's NL since it falls on opening day of Joe Con 2008.

Back