The "Less Than High Speed" 1/6th Military Product Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600 (21).jpg

s-l1600 (44).jpg

s-l1600 (22).jpg

s-l1600 (23).jpg

I would love more info on this, I know England licensed to Palitoy, Yet not sure what was going on with GI Joe in continental Europe? Looks like with Action Joe, they ventured closer into the Captain Action realm, with a couple of Pulp era Action Heroes.
These are fantastic, like Joe had a whole other secret life, Americans didn't know about. :wink1:

Hey Mondragon,
Thanks for the reply as always. I'll reach out and ask some vintage collectors I know, see if I can get more information for you. I do have some vintage pieces, but my practical depth range for 1/6 goes about as far back as early 90s. I'm just not as well versed in an era prior to that. I do find it interesting though, things that I have never seen before as well.
Glad to see you in the thread as always.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

( I believe these are customs that are using repurposed SOTW boxes. Hard to be sure though. Have no other background on them)

s-l1600 (92).jpg

s-l1600 (93).jpg

s-l1600 (94).jpg

s-l1600 (91).jpg

( Custom, though not mine. Using Dragon 1st and 2nd gen parts. Most of the parts here are circa 2003-2005 era releases. )

s-l1600 (16).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

( Custom. Not mine. Buzz Lightyear body from probably 2019. Using Ultimate Soldier 2nd gen and a few odd 3rd gen pieces. Plus a beard slapped on with a Sharpie. Still love it though. :lol )

Back