Sideshow, when you make Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys accept this for a Destro?

ResoluteDestroPosed.jpg

NO.

What part of "Original Design or FAIL" left that much wiggle-room?

255px-RAH_Destro02.jpg

I really loved the RESOLUTE movie and would eventually like to get 1:6 figures from that film once SSC has done all the RAH designs proper....

since when???

in the comic he was shown to have a rather average looking face...

I don't know, man. Cartoon Destro always looked weird to me. He just struck me as an odd looking dude. Maybe it's those Canadian eyes or that Autobot nose. Or a combination of those elements along with his DSLs and bushy eyebrows growing out of his chrome dome.

g%2Bdestro.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, man. Cartoon Destro always looked weird to me. He just struck me as an odd looking dude. Maybe it's those Canadian eyes or that Autobot nose. Or a combination of those elements along with his DSLs and bushy eyebrows growing out of his chrome dome.

g%2Bdestro.jpg

do you mean the mask or his actual face?

the the mask was often drawn somewhat dourly expressioned...

but his actual face is rather nondescript just some average looking scottish guy...

In the new IDW series, Destro (who has yet to don his mask) is a rather handsome Scottish lord with long curly locks.

Sideshow better make the original version of Destro. It's time to make the true fans happy and give them what they want. I don't want any other funky crap like Red Cobra Commanders or some other crazy bull.

By the way I remember seeing this picture months ago and liking it. Destro looks good there. I believe that's Diamond Select.

We want the one, true Destro design:

DMC10385.jpg

Classic Destro FTW.

-Chromed mask
-machined metal gauntlets w/ grenades & wrist rockets
-briefcase that can be worn as backpack (w/ weapons + stacks of money)
-chain w/ ruby

-Suit should be a cross between black fatigues & a bodysuit. It should be flat black & form fitting...not too tight, the material should be thick enough to make the body look imposing & not skintight like an emo kid in tight jeans.

-EXCLUSIVE ITEM? How about a bonus headsculpt: long dirty blonde hair, bearded with thick sunglasses. :wacky

The first post needs a bump for those "Last Page clickers"

We want the one, true Destro design:

255px-RAH_Destro02.jpg

NO Devil's Due crap.

NO Movie-inspired garbage.

NO Hasbro variant "Pimp" stupidness.

And, also... NOT EVEN the "modernized" design from G.I. JOE RESOLUTE.

Original Destro design or FAIL

destro.jpg

And we want a CHROMED helmet, damnit! :lecture

I think we will be getting this suit and it will be shown at SDCC.

Last edited:
If they just follow the art on the classic figure's card, it's a must-buy.

i guess i still think if it tries to mimic that card art we have a 50/50 chance that it will look horrible. they need to make it baggier and choose the right fabric or it will be so silly looking.

Destro could work with baggier clothes. The vintage figure in the package posted above isn't as buff and spandexy as the card art and it still looks cool.

Back