Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lens looks like its really flattening the sculpt in that sunglasses shot.

But the big hair and dark glasses scream Dirty Harry to me. Bland figure for sure -- but that's how I remember Harry.

Sideshow is doing a second run of Blondie, right? I wonder if they’ll produce more of the original outfit version for Harry as well at some point or if this variant is it on this one.

To its credit, the variant has made me realize I really do see Dirty Harry with the original look in my mind’s eye. Just a more interesting look. Slightly regretting not picking the first up, but…only slightly. If it went back up for preorder in addition to this variant, I’d probably put in for the OG now that I’ve seen both…oh well.

Now, if I could just get a pair of those sunglasses for the original figure that I already have.....

Now, if I could just get a pair of those sunglasses for the original figure that I already have.....

Yeah - if anyone finds a source - please let us know.

I re-watched all 5 of these over the last 2 weeks, and given the initial Sideshow "Harry" release was per his first appearance in the first movie, I was pleasantly surprised to see he seemed to have a similar outfit at the start of the 5th movie - I'd never noticed that before.

I'm even happier I got the 1st version now :)

1686942694892.png

For those who have this in-hand, what're the joints like for the ankles/boots? Are they compatible with other brand bodies? That brown neck just isn't doing much for me, plus I wanted to swap out the head.

For those who have this in-hand, what're the joints like for the ankles/boots? Are they compatible with other brand bodies? That brown neck just isn't doing much for me, plus I wanted to swap out the head.
They aren’t. They are the standard sideshow ankle joints that are much larger than your standard ankle ball joints. They just used the extended version to give him more height. See below

1687751228029.png

If you want to use the boots on another body, you’ll either have to use blue tack or pull out the adapter inside the boots and replace them with more standard ones that fit the typical sized ball joints that most other companies use.

I agree, that brown neck is brutal! Is there a regular neck that can be swapped out and fits?

Back