Premium Format Sideshow Superman PF - How to prevent leaning issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Magnate

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys! After seeing SS Superman PF from different sources.. I guess everybody knows that there is indeed a leaning issue. I'm planing to display just now and i'm hoping you guys can offer some options i can do to prevent leaning on him. Thanks in advance! :wave

4 simple steps, unless you do want to use the stock cape. :)

DIV_090815 00X.JPG

Thank you. Just pick the one with deep red, that match the red on the logo and the trunks. But pick the red that is closer to the logo.

I'm from the Chicagoland area and have had him displayed since April of last year with no leaning issues.

Are we really at the point where "common" describes how widespread this problem is? Are we talking 1%, 10%, or more? Just a week or two ago, I thought "rare" was a better descriptor.

That's the magic of Internet and forums. People who experience issues tend to share more and louder than the others, hence the impression a problem is more widely spread than it is actually.

Yeah but it has deterred me enough that I won't be purchasing this. Would be different if SSC had even a decent return policy but I don't see them doing squat on a statue that leans months after purchase.

Yeah but it has deterred me enough that I won't be purchasing this. Would be different if SSC had even a decent return policy but I don't see them doing squat on a statue that leans months after purchase.

They offered to refund me on a leaning statue well after the return period. So my experience is different.

Back