Sideshow Storm Trooper fit slim true type?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upper Leg armour = VERY tough to get on. I had to pull the lower legs off, really squeeze it on then pop the legs back together.

I did cut the shoes off, but the feet wouldn't go in! I considered filling the Shoe with Modelling clay, and setting the True Type ball joint into it. But the legs of the TT are a bit short, so they didn't quite stick far enough out of the leg armour to make a good connection. In the end I glued them back on and just left the feet off!

Stands up OK, shame about the lack of ankle articulation but I really like the look of the Marmit Armour so I don't mind besides I've got a Medi Sandie too and A SS one on the way! So they can do all the bending over!

Thank you! Just saved me a ton of headache :D.

I'm sure I would have been kicking myself had I cut them away and was unable to get the feet in there. I converted mine from a Stormtrooper to a Sandtrooper. Sure, the armor isn't 100% accurate but no one that will see it knows that except for me. Now to finish that damn Dewback.... :google

I have a slim shouldered Hot Toys true type to replace the Pro Stormy body?It is really very great I will try posting its image over here.

Upper Leg armour = VERY tough to get on. I had to pull the lower legs off, really squeeze it on then pop the legs back together.

I did cut the shoes off, but the feet wouldn't go in! I considered filling the Shoe with Modelling clay, and setting the True Type ball joint into it. But the legs of the TT are a bit short, so they didn't quite stick far enough out of the leg armour to make a good connection. In the end I glued them back on and just left the feet off!

Stands up OK, shame about the lack of ankle articulation but I really like the look of the Marmit Armour so I don't mind besides I've got a Medi Sandie too and A SS one on the way! So they can do all the bending over!

The feet go in, you just have to heat the shoes up with a blow dryer. No problem.

Back