Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not done with my Litho :lol

img_1327.jpg

black belt.

Looks kewl, but he is a $100 figure not $120.

You have to remember that headsculpts are one of the most expensive parts of a figure to make/sculpt. The fact he has two, brand new, unique sculpts drives the price up. I'd say the extra head is what is putting the extra $20 in there. Worth it, to me anyway.

You have to remember that headsculpts are one of the most expensive parts of a figure to make/sculpt. The fact he has two, brand new, unique sculpts drives the price up. I'd say the extra head is what is putting the extra $20 in there. Worth it, to me anyway.

I don't see myself using the other head but it will nice to switch it up every once in a while. I do that a lot with my PF's, so I don't see any different with the 1/6 guys...

Love it. every shot I see, i want him more.. perhaps he'll be my next rewards points purchase..... hmmm.....
Can't wait, want the exclusive. Bring him on!

anyone else think we might see the masked head re-used as a SDCC exclusive for firefly?

I'm really on the edge with this one, mostly because it doesn't feel like a $120 figure to me.
Although it does look very cool I'm not as wowed by this as I was with Snake Eyes.

And is Sideshow going the HT route and not having pegs to go with the extra hands?

I can understand the extra money that goes into having a sculpter sculpt a head with a passing resemblance to someone, but it's just a generic nobody head.

I can understand the extra money that goes into having a sculpter sculpt a head with a passing resemblance to someone, but it's just a generic nobody head.
I don't get the headsculpt. I can't imagine more than a very small percentage of people buying him using it for anything.

Prolly not, but it's something most won't use but causes the price to go up. That should've been the exclusive maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back