Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of you guys who collect 1/6 scale ninja figures direct me to a good place to pick up some throwing stars and a dagger?

If you look closely, you'll see more shuriken tucked in the pockets of the belt ;)

KunoichiShuriken.JPG

BrownNinjaDagger.JPG

Perfect, thank you! And metal, too. Wow!

Looks good.

And really cool that it comes with a second head.

KunoichiShuriken.JPG

BrownNinjaDagger.JPG

Perfect, thank you! And metal, too. Wow!

Just to be clear, I don't own these shuriken, but on the previous two Ignite Ninjas (Black and White), the shuriken were all plastic. So don't be surprised if they're not actually metal. The blade of the Tanto is metal though.

Well least we know now that Sideshow can sculpt Joe faces.....I hope were not gonna get all masked characters in this line

I really don't care that this fig is $120, it's one of kind and it's GI JOE for heaven sake, just amazing, it could be $150 and I would still buy it. Hardcore fan here. Tucked, untucked, who gives a ...... IT'S MINE and if u guys don't like it, don't PRE-ORDER and get in my way!

STORM SHADOW FTW!!!!

Last edited:
I really don't care that this fig is $120, it's one of kind and it's GI JOE for heaven sake, just amazing, it could be $150 and I would still buy it. Hardcore fan here. Tucked, untucked, who give a ...... IT'S MINE and if u guys don't like it, don't PRE-ORDER and get in my way!

STORM SHADOW FTW!!!!
I'll drink to that!

:duff

Whats all this talk of the tucked shirt....Storm Shadow aint the Josh....:duh

Glad to see the unmasked head included! I really thought that might end up the exclusive. The Nunchucks are a good idea I suppose as it isn't something vital to Storm Shadow or impossible to find a similar 1:6 Nunchuck around either. I would have like to see them included with the figure figure though and have something a bit more fantastic as the exclusive, but like I said, its not a bad choice either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back