Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a prototype but to me it looks to be on the buck body.Look at the way the head attaches as compared to the Monkey Depot pics of Snake Eyes head and the hands look like they attach the same way the buck hands do.To me they don't look like the new pro hands.I actually like the Storm Shadow fig except for the molded tabi feet and the molded headsculpt.I'd just use the unmasked head with a cloth covering ,either a white balaclava or one of Ignites white ninja mask.The bow he comes with is accurate to the camo Storm Shadow.The first Storm Shadow had a short ninja bow that attached to his back pack.

Although I sincerely hope it's not the case, I can kinda see where Irish is going with the Temuera Morrison theory:

250px-Temuera_Morrison.JPG

2611_press07-001.jpg

I know this is a prototype but to me it looks to be on the buck body.Look at the way the head attaches as compared to the Monkey Depot pics of Snake Eyes head and the hands look like they attach the same way the buck hands do.To me they don't look like the new pro hands.I actually like the Storm Shadow fig except for the molded tabi feet and the molded headsculpt.I'd just use the unmasked head with a cloth covering ,either a white balaclava or one of Ignites white ninja mask.The bow he comes with is accurate to the camo Storm Shadow.The first Storm Shadow had a short ninja bow that attached to his back pack.

Bro, no need to stir up that sorta stuff. :lol I think it's safe to say Sideshow's done with the buck. The Harbinger would've come on it if that weren't the case. And just about every other 1:6 announced is on the Pro. The only reason Ep. II Obi is on the buck is because he was ready to go before CloneObi's armored body debut but they held him back. Besides, look again at the hands and the extra head. The lack of a sculpted neck is a good clue. Additionally, a few of those extra hands are direct recasts of some of the hands existing Pro-based characters have. :huh

Can't say that I really see TM in the sculpt. Looks like an Asian person to me.

Asians have lighter skin. That looks like a Kiwi to me. Talk about Attack of the Clones...

So I wonder who the first GI Joe figure that's actually $79.99 will be. Polly?

Willing to bet that it will probably be a female... Scarlett? Lady Jaye perhaps? I would say the Baroness, but I think she'd come with too much gear for the $79.99 pricetag.

Definately can't wait for tomorrow to pre-order. Those extra pics sold me on the figure. Now working 5 days in a row with two off days is worth it :lol

Man, when I look at this figure I can only
think one thing:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
can't the movie costumes and actors
look like this?! :confused:

I mean, THIS is what a Ninja is supposed
to look like for crying out loud!
He looks nothing like a young Emo, Hot Topic
shopping, Matrix Copycat, Stephen Sommers
wet dream. Geeeeez... :banghead

It just makes me want to cry when I think
of how good the movie could've been.