Sideshow sculptors at SDCC 2007...???......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sending a Kurgan Death Pigeon in my place. It has been specially trained to seek out Brock from SS.

pigeon.jpg

occulum said:
Trev! dont think Ive officially done this yet, but a HUGE congrats on getting in and working for Sideshow.

Back when I posted my first sculpt of my Elephant Man you posted in the thread at the Clubhouse. Had no idea I had one of the future Sideshow masters posting. :rock

wish I could make it to SDCC. :monkey2

Thank you very much Occulum. I'm one very fortunate person to be where I'm at, and I try to show it in the work!
Your Elephant Man was awesome. I really thought that piece was exceptional. first sculpt? dude, that's crazy. I had forgotten. THanks again!
Trev

Trevolver said:
well, I kinda just figured I'd go the first public day. I live about two hours from San Diego, so I can just pick whichever day works best. last year I went just for Thursday. it's always a great change of pace for me.

when's the freaks party? I'l'l keep it in mind!! it'll be cool to say hi to some folks I've never seen, and touch base with people I haven't spoken to in a while. and the best thing of all....checkin' out all those beautiful sculptures at the Sideshow booth!!!!whooo

Trev

Hey Trev :chew Please let us know when exactlly you are going just in case some of the freaks wants your autograph !!!!!! :chew

I'll be there in a zombie Kurgan costume, since that's the only way you'll see him coming back. ;)

And I'll bring an umbrella as defense against the Kurgan Death Pigeon...

shaithis77 said:
I'll be there in a zombie Kurgan costume, since that's the only way you'll see him coming back. ;)
its confirmed!!
straight from the horse's mouth.

ZOMBIE KURGAN ON THE WAY FROM SIDESHOW!! :rock

shaithis77 said:

And I'll bring an umbrella as defense against the Kurgan Death Pigeon...

Brock, I would pay good money to see that!!! :rotfl

Back