Sideshow sculptors at SDCC 2007...???......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Anyone???

Andy....CONFIRMED :) if he finds a hotel in time
Pablo?
Oluf?
Martin and Gore?
Richard Hernandez? [/B]:)
Trevor ....CONFIRMED :)
Ray V.?
Dusty.....CONFIRMED :)

Last edited:
TOE said:
Anyone???

Andy?
Pablo?
Oluf?
Martin and Gore?
Richard Hernandez? :)
Trevor?
Ray V.?
Dusty?

Hahaha, I wish I was a sculptor ;) Yes, of course I will be there (unless something REALLY weird happens). As for the others, keep an eye on the blog and we'll let everyone know who the presenters will be at our booth, like we did last year. It's still pretty far away, so people haven't set their schedules in stone :duff

Buttmunch said:
I imagine Matt Falls will be there. He was last year.

I sure he will. However, if I barrage the man with any more Planet of the Apes questions, I'll probably be slapped with a restraining order! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

King Darkness said:
Is Brock gonna be there???

I may need a one day pass just to speak with Brock:cool:

Yeah me too. I'll let him speak to my baseball bat :rock :rock :rock

:lol just kidding Brock. I know you like messing with us :lol

I'll be going again this year! I'll most likely just be there the first day, though (depends completely on what Marvel has for Stephen King's Dark Tower ;))

It's a pretty darn cool event! fun to just walk around and enjoy the crazzzy atmosphere. MANY amazing artists to connect with.
Trev

WHY AM I GETTING A SSC HIGHLANDER IMAGE AND LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE? IS THIS TO PROVOKE OR TO POKE FUN OF THE KAUSE? BEKAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT IF YOU KLICK ON THE LINK, YOU GET ABSOLUTELY NADA. JUST FOR THAT I SAKRIFICE #216 TO THE MIGHTY KURGAN KAUSE! MESS WITH BULL - YOU'RE GOING TO GET NOTHING BUT HORN!

Trevolver said:
I'll be going again this year! I'll most likely just be there the first day, though (depends completely on what Marvel has for Stephen King's Dark Tower ;))

It's a pretty darn cool event! fun to just walk around and enjoy the crazzzy atmosphere. MANY amazing artists to connect with.
Trev

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

First day as in preview night or the first day it is opened for the public???

You gonna be at the freaks party???

well, I kinda just figured I'd go the first public day. I live about two hours from San Diego, so I can just pick whichever day works best. last year I went just for Thursday. it's always a great change of pace for me.

when's the freaks party? I'l'l keep it in mind!! it'll be cool to say hi to some folks I've never seen, and touch base with people I haven't spoken to in a while. and the best thing of all....checkin' out all those beautiful sculptures at the Sideshow booth!!!!whooo

Trev

Trevolver said:
well, I kinda just figured I'd go the first public day. I live about two hours from San Diego, so I can just pick whichever day works best. last year I went just for Thursday. it's always a great change of pace for me.

when's the freaks party? I'l'l keep it in mind!! it'll be cool to say hi to some folks I've never seen, and touch base with people I haven't spoken to in a while. and the best thing of all....checkin' out all those beautiful sculptures at the Sideshow booth!!!!whooo

Trev
Trev! dont think Ive officially done this yet, but a HUGE congrats on getting in and working for Sideshow.

Back when I posted my first sculpt of my Elephant Man you posted in the thread at the Clubhouse. Had no idea I had one of the future Sideshow masters posting. :rock

wish I could make it to SDCC. :monkey2

Back