Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sidehow Psylocke PF..

ss doesnt give a ****, if they have extra replacement stock lying around they will send it to you like throwing a bone to a dog. If they run out of replacement parts they just tell you to go screw yourself.

Pretty much yes well said. If lucky they will be easy to work with. But now it's getting much more difficult to ask for returns or replacements. :dunno

Be careful Ink! Karmas a b$&@h...ur psylocke will prob just split in half straight down the middle in a year or so. Haha...still u are prob the only one with no issues.

I was told we will get the replacement body in early july, i hope they fix the issue permanently.

It was passed the 30 day period for me, SS accepted her back. Even though they assured me if the replacement had problems down the line, I can still refund it. I just didn't want to worry about it anymore.

If your lucky you might get it through but not without a big fight. I bought mine from a comic shop and when I got it. It had no cracks then I found the base and statue had cracks after about 21 days. I quickly brought it back to the comic shop and they called SS for a replacement. I tell you it took a lot of hard work to get them to give me a replacement. I know it's suppose to be easy but who knows why sometimes you have to fight with them. It just makes collecting sour when this happens. But after your 30 days it's anyone's game. Lots of issues and excuses from them will arise. Sucks because it's 100% SS fault for painting this statue wrong and missing all the correct steps. Most will not crack right away. Just give it about a month to a year after you open the box.
I ordered it directly from SS site and received in March, and found the crack issue last week, and that was 3 months later. I emailed them inmediately and they offered me full refund or replacement right away.
I guest there is difference between orders from comicshops and from the site.

I ordered it directly from SS site and received in March, and found the crack issue last week, and that was 3 months later. I emailed them inmediately and they offered me full refund or replacement right away.
I guest there is difference between orders from comicshops and from the site.

It's the main reason why I order directly from sideshow now. Seems like you get better service and replacement.

So when SS says
However, if you do not wish to be placed on the waitlist, because we are not able to provide you with an exchange for your item at this time we can offer you a full refund for your damaged item. If this is what you would like to do, please let us know and in a separate email you will receive instructions on how to return your item.
Does that still mean without the NRD?

I redid my Pyslock with sculpted clothes and repainted her up. hope you guys like the outcome.

Hard to see in my pics but her hair has purple highlights. Also made a 360 video of her on my youtube channel

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pKcuK7DlWg&feature=plcp[/ame]

PsylPF6.jpg

https://ficchiillustration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/PsylPF4.jpg
[IMG]https://ficchiillustration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/PsylPF2.jpg

PsylPF5.jpg

PsylPF1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn nice job you did there! I don't have any problems with the current cloth but the sculpted clothing looks really good and I could go either way. Also like MasterSafara said, I love the base, gives a little color into the mix if you have pfs with the same base.

Back