Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I redid my Pyslock with sculpted clothes and repainted her up. hope you guys like the outcome.

Hard to see in my pics but her hair has purple highlights. Also made a 360 video of her on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pKcuK7DlWg&feature=plcp

PsyPF2.jpg

PsyPF4.jpg

PsyPF2.jpg

PsyPF5.jpg
Damn John, another great redo. :clap

thanks guys, was a fun project.

Blackthornone said:
Nice, but if you were going to redo her, why didn't you fix her suit in the back? It's almost a thong in the comics.

Im not a fan of the thong sculpted in, i sorta like the bathing suit look a bit more. Just a personal preference is all.

I'd definitely have a better opinion of your custom work if you put her sash back around her waist... She looks odd to me without it

I'd definitely have a better opinion of your custom work if you put her sash back around her waist... She looks odd to me without it

lol thats in the box, was to lazy to dig it out of the closet. Next time I'm in there rooting around ill get it out and take newer pictures.

Damn it!! i just noticed some cracking on both my Psylocke's legs! she was perfect when i got her months ago so these cracks must have appeared in the past few days.I'm gonna call Sideshow on Monday...but is it too late for them to do anything about it? hopefully they can offer me a replacement for the body?

I updated the pics with the sash and also made them better. the new photoshop i installed had low settings which is why they came out bad.

Damn it!! i just noticed some cracking on both my Psylocke's legs! she was perfect when i got her months ago so these cracks must have appeared in the past few days.I'm gonna call Sideshow on Monday...but is it too late for them to do anything about it? hopefully they can offer me a replacement for the body?

Since it is a well known and well documented issue, u should be able to go on the list for a replacement. The only problem may be that they run out of replacements.

i want to get one ,but afraid whether i will get a cracking paint issue on the ones frm ebay, maybe sideshow will open the waitlist again someday.

Since it is a well known and well documented issue, u should be able to go on the list for a replacement. The only problem may be that they run out of replacements.

Thanks for the info! i'm going to call them on Monday, i was lucky enough to get an Ex & reg head replacement for Rogue, so hopefully i can jump on the body replacement waitlist for her! I love Sideshow's products but it's crap like this that makes me really apprehensive about buying statues from them! They do have excellent customer service though.

i want to get one ,but afraid whether i will get a cracking paint issue on the ones frm ebay, maybe sideshow will open the waitlist again someday.

Like i said before, mine was perfect for several months until i took a look at her today and noticed a half circle crack on her left leg...and a few more cracks around the blue bands of her right leg.To answer your query, I think based on my situation it's just a matter of time until the paint will start cracking even if you do get a good one :( So i would advise you to proceed with caution!

Sigh...the flesh paint on my Psylocke's legs are starting to crack around the blue paint. I checked her a few weeks ago and everything was fine. :mad: I keep all of my statues in glass-enclosed cases in a climate controlled room, so this is obviously a manufacturing issue.

I don't mind getting on a waitlist or whatever, but if Sideshow doesn't fix this, Colossus will be my last order and then I am done with them as a company.

Like i said before, mine was perfect for several months until i took a look at her today and noticed a half circle crack on her left leg...and a few more cracks around the blue bands of her right leg.To answer your query, I think based on my situation it's just a matter of time until the paint will start cracking even if you do get a good one :( So i would advise you to proceed with caution!

:exactly: perfect for a few months then cracking shows up. Sometimes it takes over a year to happen. :(

Sigh...the flesh paint on my Psylocke's legs are starting to crack around the blue paint. I checked her a few weeks ago and everything was fine. :mad: I keep all of my statues in glass-enclosed cases in a climate controlled room, so this is obviously a manufacturing issue.

I don't mind getting on a waitlist or whatever, but if Sideshow doesn't fix this, Colossus will be my last order and then I am done with them as a company.

That sucks Kib. My Psylocke body start to crack about a month after I got her and the red base surface started to show signs of cracking last month. Both are on a WL for replacement on different occasions. :monkey2

I feel your pain! some of the guys on the board are saying that no primer was used before the flesh tone paint was applied.I guess we will both be calling SS come Monday. i have no problem as well, being put on a waitlist so long that they do eventually send us a replacement! It would really suck being stuck with a paint cracking psylocke that i paid well over $300 to get!! I've got Colossus, Skaar, Joker,Dutch, Rhino etc... all on preorder so i might use that as leverage and threatened to cancel them if i'm not satisfied! :lol

Back