Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

How is the condition on the regular one? I know most of ppl had problem with ex. Like me.

They (ssc) did look after alot of collectors when the Sabertooth LSB started to flake a long time after release. I hope they do the same thing here, since mine still appears to be good, but will be pissed if she starts to crack a year down the road.

My crack after one month. So i think it will crack just metter of time.

For the curious:

I emailed them asking for some kind of ETA on the replacements.

Thanks for the news, I'm sure the replacements will turn out ok and there is no way I'm smashing her faces as that would be the only part I would be worried about on the replacement.

A video review on this hottie! Enjoy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyFm8NcIlRo[/ame]

week 1: no crack yet :panic:

week 4 still no cracks.

just got back from china, went through it again with a big light directly shining on it, still cant see any cracks on the legs or base. Think i am safe, maybe they indeed fixed up the issue in the later batches as mine was from the newest batch.

Done worrying, will just let her be next to snake eyes.

snakepimp.jpg

week 4 still no cracks.

just got back from china, went through it again with a big light directly shining on it, still cant see any cracks on the legs or base. Think i am safe, maybe they indeed fixed up the issue in the later batches as mine was from the newest batch.

Done worrying, will just let her be next to snake eyes.

snakepimp.jpg

Sort of an odd setup. Lara and snake eyes look good together but psylocke looks out of place. Why don't u have her set up with the other xmen?

Sort of an odd setup. Lara and snake eyes look good together but psylocke looks out of place. Why don't u have her set up with the other xmen?

i dont like other xmen, snake eye has sword in 1 hand & gun in the other. lara has all guns, and psylocke has all swords, think it looks ok :)

STILL waiting for our replacement :impatient:

Yup, the cracks on mine haven't gotten bigger and I don't see any new ones yet. The base is fine so far too. Hopefully the replacements resolve this nonsense.

I just got the email for this piece (along with a duplicate Vampi EX email) stating that waitlists are about to close:

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Psylocke Exclusive Premium Format (item#xxxxx). At this time cancelations have been minimal for this item and we are not expecting to have many reservations to be fulfilled once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring the Psylocke Exclusive Premium Format (item#xxxxx) at this time, however we do strongly encourage you place an order for the regular edition that is currently in stock!

At best, this is just a "we'd rather you buy the regular edition that are just sitting there other than waiting for the EX stock we're running low on" email.

Crap no convert on this one after a long wait. :(

Here comes ink to crap on the non EX owners. :lol:rotfl:lol

Do the same on the Vampi thread. Please?

Back