1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OIGQKS3.jpg
Got mine set up with some real rocks haha! looks good to me!

Just got him. Right off the bat, I got two of the same lightsaber hilts in the box. Magnets on holster AND pouch don't work either LMAO! And the pouch looks to be chewed up on one side. His jetpack is a mess and one of his guns is bent.
FML! I am so upset.
Going to ask Sideshow for a refund. Am I being too picky here? I hate asking for full refunds but cmon, it's a $250 item.

Attachments

• Boba Fett Pouch.jpg
    Boba Fett Pouch.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Boba Fett Holster.jpg
    Boba Fett Holster.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Boba Fett Hilts.jpg
    Boba Fett Hilts.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Boba Fett Jetpack.jpg
    Boba Fett Jetpack.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
  • Boba Fett Gun.jpg
    Boba Fett Gun.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 177
Just got him. Right off the bat, I got two of the same lightsaber hilts in the box. Magnets on holster AND pouch don't work either LMAO! And the pouch looks to be chewed up on one side. His jetpack is a mess and one of his guns is bent.
FML! I am so upset.
Going to ask Sideshow for a refund. Am I being too picky here? I hate asking for full refunds but cmon, it's a $250 item.

Do u want the fig at this point or just ur money back? IMO not being too picky as ending up with the wrong light saber set is ridiculous - that's kinda the POINT of that accessory. IMO it crossed the line from "a little glue will fix this" to "sloppy indifferent packing lowly worker needed a cigarette break so WTH".

It's not a 65$ figure. It's a 250$ figure. Sideshow needs to replace or refund.

FML! I am so upset.

I didn't have any issues like that with mine, so if you like the figure overall, they'll surely send you a replacement. I absolutely love mine, for what it's worth...

I really love the design of the fig and appreciate SSC taking a unique approach with their Mythos line, and the wrapped rifle is indeed very nice. But it infuriates me how many issues he has straight out the box. I'll have to wait and see how Sideshow responds.

I really love the design of the fig and appreciate SSC taking a unique approach with their Mythos line, and the wrapped rifle is indeed very nice. But it infuriates me how many issues he has straight out the box. I'll have to wait and see how Sideshow responds.

They are probably waiting for my opened figure to get returned so they can part it out for replacement pieces! :)

Well I'll end my rants with a pic of him posing. I wish better luck for everyone else as I really do think he has a cool design.

Another thing I noticed is whoever put my figure together didn't seem to know the order in which his clothing lines up :lol

Sorry for the sideways pics - IDK how to change it :(

Attachments

• 20200122_095457.jpg
    20200122_095457.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Boba Fett Outfit.jpg
    Boba Fett Outfit.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 297

Sideshow customer service is usually pretty good. There was a period of time awhile back where it got really slow for some reason, but lately it has been excellent the couple times I have had to contact them. I'm sure they will take care of this for you.

Received my figure and the belt is jacked up and the gauntlets are damaged. Returning it and not buying another. This will be the last Sideshow figure I ever buy.

Is the helmet too narrow? reminds me of the Don Post helmet, the cheaper one of the two produced.

Is the helmet too narrow? reminds me of the Don Post helmet, the cheaper one of the two produced.

It's a little bit on the more narrow side, yes. Here's one of the last pics I took of him.

P.S: anyone know why my pics keep uploading sideways LOL?

Attachments

• 20200122_160041.jpg
    20200122_160041.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 230
Back