1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnFL2119:

Yeah, I would either refund or do a full exchange. You got a bad one, clearly. On mine, I had two issues, both easily fixed. Gauntlet with hoses - with a hose coming off, and the glue on belt coming undone. the last one was an easy fix, but yeah your pics.....not like mine. And the helmet can look small sometimes. It's weird, get him in the right pose and it seems ok.

Warts and all, I love this figure. I will post a pic of my final pose with light later.

Just for fun, have maul's lightsaber handle hanging as one of the three trophies. Based on this guy, really want the 1:6 Mythos Ob-Wan now

JohnFL2119:

Yeah, I would either refund or do a full exchange. You got a bad one, clearly. On mine, I had two issues, both easily fixed. Gauntlet with hoses - with a hose coming off, and the glue on belt coming undone. the last one was an easy fix, but yeah your pics.....not like mine. And the helmet can look small sometimes. It's weird, get him in the right pose and it seems ok.

Warts and all, I love this figure. I will post a pic of my final pose with light later.

Just for fun, have maul's lightsaber handle hanging as one of the three trophies. Based on this guy, really want the 1:6 Mythos Ob-Wan now

The hoses were all loose on mine. Couldn't figure out how they were supposed to come stock. Did they tuck into the fabric?

JohnFL2119:

Yeah Sideshow agreed to refund me and sent me the free shipping label.

One thing I noticed is that it doesn't state anything about the NRD's. All it says is "...items that arrive with production defects or those that have been damaged during packing and transit can be exchanged, based on stock availability, or returned for a refund." It doesn't mention anything about NOT getting NRD's back in these situations......

But on the flip side, it says if you simply "change your mind" about the order, then you can be refunded for the item price "less any non-refundable deposits made..."

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the reason it's not worded in the terms in the event of a defective figure, is because it's up to the discretion of SSC.

I know you get your NRD back, yes. You may want to call.....I don't remember on the shipping but I believe you get the full amt.....not 100% Sorry that the bad one scared you off but at these prices, I get it.

Here is my final pose:
IMG_20200127_093034440_HDR (1).jpg
IMG_20200127_093048547_HDR.jpg

The fact I took this on a literal trash can should not in any way be interpreted as to my opinion on this figure. I love it. lol

Last edited:
I know you get your NRD back, yes. You may want to call.....I don't remember on the shipping but I believe you get the full amt.....not 100% Sorry that the bad one scared you off but at these prices, I get it.

Here is my final pose:
View attachment 477146

The fact I took this on a literal trash can should not in any way be interpreted as to my opinion on this figure. I love it. lol

Damn i love the shape of that helmet...great shot!

Here is my final pose:
View attachment 477146

At first glance I literally thought this was a pic of you in a Fett costume. The top half of the pic looks so real - definitely passes the "man in a suit" test.:clap

Yeah, the helmet is weird. from the side, it looks perfect. Dead-on can look a tad small. All-in-all, I am happy with it.

thanks for comments on the pose......

In the pic, I was kneeling down to take the shot, but am tall, so its a slight angle. I will say the body is a tad floppy, so I placed a small amt of blue-tac under each foot - and no more movement problems.

Excellent pose.

And the trash can is simply symbolic of the Sarlaac pit... :wink1:

LOL, as soon as I saw the word, 'trash' in the pic, I knew I was asking for it!! Thanks

Last edited:
Star Wars is real!
0699ca8c1b7e85e30e62d6613a99f0d5.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like someone animated the HT Chewy.:lol

And when you look at that footage and remove the history and the cool period/16mm film graininess......... man that looks so fake.:rotfl Talk about passing the "man in a suit" test.:lecture

I would like to see this guy displayed with one of the HT Snowtrooper two pack bazookas if anyone has both.

What was the weapon used w the statue? Does it exist in 1:6?

Ordered the Mythos Obi-Wan.................can imagine how great these two will look together

Back