Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks, man. Hopefully SS can help you out with that and the holster.

I’d tear all the boxes up!

I wonder if you could run to a crafts store and find a snap that would connect and just replace the current one with some epoxy.

I’d tear all the boxes up!

I wonder if you could run to a crafts store and find a snap that would connect and just replace the current one with some epoxy.

Good suggestions but for 8500.00 I think a working replacement from sideshow is a better answer to my
Problems

Oh I agree with you 100%

Went through all the boxes again. Put my hand into slots and every single area. Nothing. One piece missing. Otherwise its actually not a bad piece. I like it. I just need two things fixed. The holster and the piece that is missing. What you guys think aobut the visible wire on the base thoough?

IMG_1164.jpg

That's normal, just wiring in the base.

I'd be way more concerned about the missing armor piece and holster. Thats unacceptable.

Yeah I’m really sad about it after all the time I put into assembly
And of course cost .

They had better make it right. When I got mine I was expecting something to be broken or missing and was fully prepared to send it back if I wasn't satisfied. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived with zero issues. Hope you get it resolved, man.

For $8500 I wouldn't expect to see wiring through the base either so I def send pics and say your not happy. Yes the other issues are more important but like I said, for your hard earned money you have spent on this it should be right.

Sideshow has always.. always solved issues for any of my statues in the past.. I hope they will do the same with this. Wont know for 24-48 hrs.. their turn around time.
Wish me luck!!!

Its an actually pretty well made statue I must say. Most of the pieces feel well crafted, painted and sturdy. The knife in his leg pant pocket could have been real metal instead of plastic.. that would be awesome. I just need my stuff fixed then I will be very happy. I hope i dont run into any issues with my han in carbonite life size which will be shipped Nov.

I know this is a different topic, but do you have the life size stormtrooper too? I was thinking about ordering that one

No, I don't have the SS Stormtrooper. I used to have a Don Post Stormtrooper, but I sold it several years ago. It was a nice piece.

Back