Sideshow Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm really bummed. I think this is the end.:(

What's funny is that Matt Bischof is probably sitting at his desk right now with the Zuckuss prototype being all like "WTF are these guys' going on about?"

Its funny how rebel scum noted the re-release as a move "that sideshow has never made before." Furthermore, your original will still hold its value because of the lack of acessories.

The specs say he's even taller than the last one:

On the base:
15" H

Those bases are less than 3/4" high, making this one over 14 1/4" tall.

They also state:

So which one do you believe?

Differences:

Finely tailored costume featuring a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt

Newly sculpted codpiece

Eight (8) newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:

Hexagonal shaped figure stand

Regardless of the new suit they've been careful to hide the legs in darkness so you can't see though ugly horizontal creases.

You can just about see them here:

star-wars-darth-vader-sixth-scale-1000763-05.jpg

I know why they removed the the deluxe vader from their site, they sold thier stock to disneyland and they are all sitting at the Disney launch bay! And selling them for an inflated price!

I was shocked to see another sideshow Vader release they should've included the light up base's 4 this and Boba. I do the see the business strategy behind it sideshow might as well try n make money while the Force is with them.

Because 288$ for HT Rey is so reasonable...

I don't follow. He was asking if this was the same price as the Sideshow Deluxe Darth Vader that was priced at $250, and I said that it's cheaper at $230, but doesn't include as many accessories as the previous Sideshow release. How does Hot Toys Rey factor into the equation?

Well, I'll be damned, maz wasn't foolin'. :lol

:rotfl Just went to Sideshow's site and realized the same thing.

Expected to see this type of carnage, maybe not to this degree. My first thought was to just cancel any of my Sideshow pre-orders I have at the moment. I can't believe they're wasting production slots on these re-releases--didn't mind the probe droid cause it's such a unique piece, but their Deluxe Vader has been on sale for a couple years, so it's just baffling that they would re-release it already. Definitely feels like what Hasbro had to resort to when the 3D movies got canceled after TPM. No more clones?? :panic:

Waiting for the first "pre-ordered" post. :impatient:

They still got the wrong hand for this one. Shipped the Deluxe was $260 for me. With their new shipping this one would be $255.

star-wars-darth-vader-sixth-scale-feature-1000763.jpg

17-JoinMe.jpeg

Wow, I'm really floored. So the Deluxe they've been selling for two years gets pulled/waitlisted and replaced with this "ROTJ" version that has no face reveal? Maybe harsh conditions have been placed on them and these are now the only options available but seems the chances of it going well are slim.

Back