Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes... and did it gain value since then? I mean in dollars, since the idealistic value is priceless of course...

Hard to say... I've only ever seen three or four offered for sale, and most of those were soon after it shipped... of course, I don't necessarily search for it on eBay, so there may have been a lot more for sale... :confused:

Hard to say... I've only ever seen three or four offered for sale, and most of those were soon after it shipped... of course, I don't necessarily search for it on eBay, so there may have been a lot more for sale... :confused:

I will sell mine for $200.00 plus shipping. Any takers.

I think this is just something you should want to get for yourself and plan on keeping. I don't think the demand will be through the roof on the secondary market if somebody is considering flipping it.

Wish they would let us buy these with our Gift Cards, but since we can't even use the cards for In Stock SSC Apparel...

:monkey2

So when is this book actually supposed to go up for pre-order? Is it handled just like any other PPO, or how does it work?

From the preliminary pics on their website it looks awesome.

Is the book going to be one of the "other" products??

I hope so, I want my vol 10 already!

103007-SE-01.jpg

Special Limited Edition
  • Limited Edition of 150 copies
  • Clothbound hardcover book with matching clothbound Clamshell case, with debossed features
  • $125/ copy
  • Autographed Vellum sheet with hand-numbered edition. Autographed by the Owners of Sideshow: Greg Anazalone (President), Mat Falls (VP, 3-D Design), Tom Gilliland (Creative Director) and Robin Selvaggi (VP, E-Commerce)
  • Special Edition-only DVD with extra features (Contents to come from Travis)
  • Special Edition-only Centerfold with a rare look at Sideshow Design studies by the artists of Sideshow
  • Completely redesigned with 264 full-color pages, featuring 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, Statues and Busts, Dioramas, Maquettes, Life-Size Busts, Prop Replicas and Fine Art Chapters
  • 30 Articles and Introductions
  • Interviews/Profiles of: Mike Mignola, Joss Whedon, Stan Winston, Stan Lee, Bob Burns and Fred Barton
  • Memorial Tributes to Diane Kamahele and Terry Wurmser

Looks great!!!!

10307-HB-03.jpg

Standard Edition
  • Hardcover
  • $10/ copy and includes $10 Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card
  • Completely redesigned with 264 full-color pages, featuring 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, Statues and Busts, Dioramas, Maquettes, Life-Size Busts, Prop Replicas and Fine Art Chapters
  • Interviews/Profiles of: Mike Mignola, Joss Whedon, Stan Winston, Stan Lee, Bob Burns and Fred Barton

103007-SE-01.jpg

Special Limited Edition
  • Limited Edition of 150 copies
  • Clothbound hardcover book with matching clothbound Clamshell case, with debossed features
  • $125/ copy
  • Autographed Vellum sheet with hand-numbered edition. Autographed by the Owners of Sideshow: Greg Anazalone (President), Mat Falls (VP, 3-D Design), Tom Gilliland (Creative Director) and Robin Selvaggi (VP, E-Commerce)
  • Special Edition-only DVD with extra features (Contents to come from Travis)
  • Special Edition-only Centerfold with a rare look at Sideshow Design studies by the artists of Sideshow

Looks great!!!!

That is awesome. $125? :monkey2 I guess I could use pretty much all of my Rewards points. Not saying it wouldn't be worth it, but that's a heck of a lot of scratch for what's still essentially a catalog that will eventually be dated.

Screw it, I'm getting one. :rock

So, the difference between the two is packaging, the autographs, and the DVD. For a $115 more. Hmm... meditate on this, I will.

I'm just going to go for the regular version, I can't bring myself to spend that much on the book with so many figures coming.

Damn, $125 is quite a lot. If only they were signed by celebrities or sculptors, maybe Stan Lee och Stan Winston...

Back