Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I am confused... Are there going to be two versions of the Book with the soft cover version $10?

So I am confused... Are there going to be two versions of the Book with the soft cover version $10?

No soft cover versions this time around, only the two hardcover versions. The standard one will be $10 with a $10 gift card and the other will be the deluxe version with the signatures, DVD, etc.

Makes since... this way, they can send out one "catalog" to people who truly want one, and not send them out with every shipment.

I like the new Halloween avatars. I think I will try that myself...

And I think that we are forgetting about the centerfold in the deluxe version.

:naughty

OH I see. Thanks Lonnie. So has there been any word on how expensive the deluxe version will be? It sounds great.

and Tom, glad you liked the avatar, but I don't think anyone wants to see a centerfold of Sideshow's favorite posterboy P!TU. :nono

I'm excited about this one, I too want the 'cadillac' version, but will need to see if it's a lot more than the last 'deluxe' edition.

Can't wait to find out the list of autographers, as well. :D

Damn, so they are not sending out "normal" catalogs for free anymore? I use as plate coasters in my kitchen. :monkey1

Back