Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my catalog and calendar and christmas card today. The catalog is heavy and upon taking a quick look though it what I thought might happen did... seeing all those cool pictures is probably going to cause me to have to buy some more figs... crap. :)

I've shared my catalog with family, friends and co-workers. They now have more of an understanding of my desire for these collectibles. They are totally impressed with Sideshow's quality and are surprised I don't have more collectibles than I do.

I'm glad I decided to buy the $10 catalog 'cause it's starting to get a bit worn. But then again, all books should be tattered and beaten up a bit.

Just found this in the mailbox. Right on time for christmas evening.

Sideshow Collectibles Volume Ten :rock

dsc4565hp1.jpg

Same here. :lol I know that I left it as a regular comment on the website, but I can't remember what had been announced. Wish I could. It would be cool to display that particular collectible with my catalog. :D

It was The Lord of Darkness Premium Format figure... don't ask me how I know, I just know ALL :emperor

(Please don't let this scare you; I promise that I only use my power for good, not evil!)

Glad you're all enjoying the books - brought one home to my extended family at Christmas, and they spent hours ooohing and aaahing over it... very cool! Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of how cool all this stuff is when working with it everyday, so it's nice to be reminded once in a while :)

Glad you're all enjoying the books - brought one home to my extended family at Christmas, and they spent hours ooohing and aaahing over it... very cool! Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of how cool all this stuff is when working with it everyday, so it's nice to be reminded once in a while :)

Out of interest Dusty, any chance of a PDF of this going up on the SS site like there is for vols 6-9. As much as I'd like the printed version, $42 for postage to Australia is out of the question. So I'll wait and hope to get atleast a softcover version (there those as well aren't there) in a PF purchase, much like how I got vol 9.

But in the mean time, I'd love to have a look and read through it all.

Out of interest Dusty, any chance of a PDF of this going up on the SS site like there is for vols 6-9. As much as I'd like the printed version, $42 for postage to Australia is out of the question. So I'll wait and hope to get atleast a softcover version (there those as well aren't there) in a PF purchase, much like how I got vol 9.

But in the mean time, I'd love to have a look and read through it all.

I hate to tell you this--there is not a softcover version, and version 10 will not be included for free in shipments like they have done with previous editions. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

I hate to tell you this--there is not a softcover version, and version 10 will not be included for free in shipments like they have done with previous editions. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

hmm, thats somewhat disapointing. Will have to see if local supplier is getting any into the country (cheaper). Otherwise wait for a PDF or just forget about it.

Back