Sideshow @ Celebration IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Sideshow will be there!

At this time, we can confirm that Sideshow is planning to offer at least two exciting Convention Exclusives for Celebration IV. We will be dropping hints about the chosen characters and categories for these Exclusives during the months leading up to the much-anticipated convention. Plus, we’ll be releasing information about pre-ordering opportunities, so be sure to stay tuned to our weekly Newsletter in the coming weeks to stay on top of all our C4 updates!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2705&source=wp_news

They better offer lots to those that ain't going or there will be HELL TO PAY!!!!!

It will be :chew and R2

well that was anticlimatic..... an annoucement of a TBA product announcement....

And anyway, Tom is just making me post the same thing in two threads...

There will be TWO exclusives in different categories, the announcement says; one will probably be a 12" figure, and the other... well, can't be carried around by a convention-goer the whole day. So it's not likely to be a 1:1 bust. Maybe a PF, of someone small. (Wicket, anyone? Or rather a Jawa.)

But it would be just wonderful if it were a smaller Diorama, in the $50-$100 range!

Time I break out a Dancing Chewie for the first time. And twice!

:chew :chew

Seretur said:
And anyway, Tom is just making me post the same thing in two threads...

There will be TWO exclusives in different categories, the announcement says; one will probably be a 12" figure, and the other... well, can't be carried around by a convention-goer the whole day. So it's not likely to be a 1:1 bust. Maybe a PF, of someone small. (Wicket, anyone? Or rather a Jawa.)

But it would be just wonderful if it were a smaller Diorama, in the $50-$100 range!

Time I break out a Dancing Chewie for the first time. And twice!

:chew :chew

at least 2 exclusives

Ok now where do I get my tickets. Got to get them now.

UTtoyfan said:
I'll be there in the city of angels:D !
But dude its in Los Angeles, that city of angles stuff is BS there are no angles in L.A. :lol

tomandshell said:
I carried a Luke PF all around SDCC all day in 2005. And it really hurt my fingers.

At least it didn't hurt your TOES.

Time for AT LEAST TWO Dancing Chewies!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Back