Sideshow @ Celebration IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I wouldn't worry too much if you're a non-attendee. Sideshow's got your back.

So with at least two exclusives from Sideshow and four from Gentle Giant (Darth Malak, Commander Gree, Mystery OT character, and the R2/Yoda maquette), I guess I really have no choice but to get there one way or the other.

Cool, 15 minutes away!

Sorry, that didn't sound right. I meant I will try with my very busy schedule to fight hellish LA traffic and gang war crossfire to make it a possibility.

I'm REALLY excited about C4!!! (SideshowDusty <-- huge Star Wars geek at heart) SW defined my childhood. Unfortunately enough, my best friend since I was 11 decided she wants to get married that Sunday!! I hope nothing too exciting is going on at the con that day because she'd kick my butt if I skipped her wedding for a Star Wars convention :rotfl

Ugh. I guess I'm gonna have to take at least a one or two day trip....

I can only be 12" figures because

1:1 busts (too heavy)

PF figures (no obvious alternate to existing character without people be v angry missing it)

SideshowDusty said:
I'm REALLY excited about C4!!! (SideshowDusty <-- huge Star Wars geek at heart) SW defined my childhood. Unfortunately enough, my best friend since I was 11 decided she wants to get married that Sunday!! I hope nothing too exciting is going on at the con that day because she'd kick my butt if I skipped her wedding for a Star Wars convention :rotfl

What kinda friend is she scheduling it on that day messing you up, lol, that's like a woman wanting to get married on Super Bowl Sunday, durrrr....

mfoga said:
Not on that day:rotfl

I see it being worse in E3 and that took me like 45 min to go 2 miles.

Isn't there a Metro underground stop not to far away? I certainly hope there is, that was my plan!

SideshowDusty said:
Unfortunately enough, my best friend since I was 11 decided she wants to get married that Sunday!! I hope nothing too exciting is going on at the con that day because she'd kick my butt if I skipped her wedding for a Star Wars convention :rotfl

Dusty, see if you can get her to hold the wedding at the Sideshow booth at C4.

SideshowDusty said:
Just tell her you can't get out of work and let that inner SW geek win.:lol

Here's my prediction, complimenting the first release a Vader v. Ben Kenobi Dio with something relative to the 30th Anniversary, like a logo plate or something of that nature, included with the convention version and a regular edition for eveyone else.

Back