House of GOG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely love the design and execution. The first 50 orders getting a hand sketched\signed illustration by Pascal Blanch is great to entice them, but it puts everyone else off after that (paying the same for something that won't be worth nearly as much should it have to be sold). I would quite happily pay the asking price if;

1. that was still in the deal
2. if it was sold in european collectibles shops (add shipping and VAT and you are probably talking nearly $1000 + postage) btw what is postage to europe ?

[edit] I would have preferred a helmetless head as a second, instead of the alternative helmet (I wouldn't ever see myself swapping it our for that, as the original is better in every respect). Or a lower price version without the swap out, as it is quite expensive for the scale imo (even sans shipping)

Last edited:
IMG_4390.JPG
Not sure why this is sideways but sure enough here is the original art sketch for #25.

My neck! :p

You opened the envelope!

Fun fact, every hand sketch is different, Pascal made the ear piece and side of helmet different for each sketch so you basically have a unique 1 of 1 hand sketch my friend. Thank you for being one of the first! You are GOLD!

Yes, I just had to check. I carefully peeled back the seal though so it looks very nice still. bring on 002

Back