Sideshow @ Celebration IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Isn't there a Metro underground stop not to far away? I certainly hope there is, that was my plan!
There are couple different one depending which way you come all about 3 blocks or so away.

SideshowDusty said:
Isn't there a Metro underground stop not to far away? I certainly hope there is, that was my plan!

Yes, the Blue line has a stop right in front of the Convention Center and the Red Line is one stop from there. I ride those lines to work everyday in Pasadena.

I think it'll be a 12" and a Diorama. I wonder when the announcements will actually hit...

tomandshell said:
Dusty, see if you can get her to hold the wedding at the Sideshow booth at C4.

Wow, that would be awesome! Her husband-to-be would probably go for it, he's a pretty big SW fan... but she would NEVER in a million years do it. But what a great idea for someone else... if anyone's planning on getting married anytime soon, and would like to do so at the Sideshow booth at C4, PM me, I'll be your wedding coordinator :chew

SideshowDusty said:
Wow, that would be awesome! Her husband-to-be would probably go for it, he's a pretty big SW fan... but she would NEVER in a million years do it. But what a great idea for someone else... if anyone's planning on getting married anytime soon, and would like to do so at the Sideshow booth at C4, PM me, I'll be your wedding coordinator :chew

And I know someone who is licensed to perform weddings...

:cool:

SideshowDusty said:
How many people are going to ask Dusty to marry them at c4 now:rotfl

I'm so jealous of you west coasters who didn't have to just drop $1K+ for this convention. :monkey2

I just booked my airfare and hotel this afternoon. Sometimes I really hate living in Connecticut... But I'm very glad to see Sideshow will have a presence (and presents :D ) at C-IV!! :chew

We should have an official SSF meetup.

DarkArtist81 said:
I'd really love to go... but this year I had to choose... SDCC or C4.... and already decided for SDCC. I hate decisions like this... :monkey2

Oh, don't worry, SDCC will be JUST as much fun, if not moreso! I like San Diego about 100 times more than LA - the Gaslamp district is awesome, and the convention center is beautiful. Plus more Freaks are coming to that I think, so it'll be a bigger SSF blowout :)

I am just personally excited about C4 because it's all SW all the time and it's so close.

So are tickets for this sold out already? I did a quick web search, but only found sw offical site posts from 2006. Of course, I didnt search REALLY HARD... :monkey3
Anyone know?

Back