1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering using the Star Wars promo on this for $160 shipped. It would be my fist sixth scale Star Wars figure. I don't know anything about this line but based on the promo offer and ebay prices, it seems like I can get it cheaper if I wait a bit longer. Am I closer to right or wrong here?

I'm considering using the Star Wars promo on this for $160 shipped. It would be my fist sixth scale Star Wars figure. I don't know anything about this line but based on the promo offer and ebay prices, it seems like I can get it cheaper if I wait a bit longer. Am I closer to right or wrong here?

I was actually thinking the same thing. How do the more recent Sideshow (non-human) figures look next to the Hot Toys figures.

For anyone that's been holding off on buying Rex, BBTS has exactly ONE left in-stock and Sideshow is sold out. Now is probably the time to grab Rex if you want him.

I have the phase I Rex. It was the last sideshow I bought. At that point, I thought that they didn't look good with hot toys. But both this and Wolffe seem to be a higher quality sculpt.
What do you guys think ? Do they go well with hot toys ? Any other officer with that level of face sculpt ?

I have the phase I Rex. It was the last sideshow I bought. At that point, I thought that they didn't look good with hot toys. But both this and Wolffe seem to be a higher quality sculpt.
What do you guys think ? Do they go well with hot toys ? Any other officer with that level of face sculpt ?

They won't go well with hot toys, as they'll instantly overshadow your hot toys figures and grab the attention of anybody seeing your collection. :lecture

They won't go well with hot toys, as they'll instantly overshadow your hot toys figures and grab the attention of anybody seeing your collection. :lecture

So far the only HT figure I have that I would consider better than Phase 2. Rex, Wolfe, and arc echo and fives would be their 1/4 Boba, as that figure is art

So far the only HT figure I have that I would consider better than Phase 2. Rex, Wolfe, and arc echo and fives would be their 1/4 Boba, as that figure is art

Thanks for the answers. :) That's what I needed to pull the trigger.

I missed out on this figure when it was available. Was just able to pick up the exclusive version for near retail price. It is a great figure overall and I think it is one of Sideshows better efforts.

I missed out on this figure when it was available. Was just able to pick up the exclusive version for near retail price. It is a great figure overall and I think it is one of Sideshows better efforts.

Me too....I got him last week little above retail but not insane eBay prices. I'm trying to luck into Phase 2 Echo and Fives as well.

Me too....I got him last week little above retail but not insane eBay prices. I'm trying to luck into Phase 2 Echo and Fives as well.

I think Phase 2 Rex is the second best Clone Sideshow's done, only topped by Arc Trooper Echo & Fives. I have no doubt about it.

Back