1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks like the decision was made for me. Phase 1 Echo and Fives are now wait list items. Blurb.

Anyone else having trouble getting the human head on?

This socket seems to small for the neck ball.
Yes, I've been trying but along with the neck ball joint moving around so much, I can't get an angle to get it in. I'm applying a lot of pressure, but the hole won't slip on...

I like to think if Clone Wars wasn't cut short, Rex would look into what he learned from Fives before his death and discover the nature of the implant and remove his thus avoiding Order 66. I can see him joining Ahsoka and them become private contractors.

I hope SS will make the trio Arcs before they stop doing this line. But it looks like they will not make any clones after Arc Fives and Echo...

The reason I got Rex and not other clones is because he is the only main character clone that isn't seen murdering their Jedi leader.

I like to think that Rex (who is known for being abnormally independent) didn't betray the Jedi.

However, we know clones were hyper aged and lived less than 10 years or so, which means he couldn't have been around in ANH.

The Clones were created in batches. They were still producing new Clones right up until Order 66 so those young clones would still have been in service in ANH.

Agreed. I think I remember reading about some old clones that joined in the rebuilding of Mandalore after the Yuzang Vong decimated the planet. And that was 30 some odd years after the events of Jedi.

I would be very surprised if Capt. Rex never appeared in Star Wars Rebels.

Echo actually survived, although he seems cybernetically repaired like every other SW character, but it'd be cool if he made an appearance in his unused CW gear.

BqrtT_4CIAAbSSe.jpg:large

That looks a pretty cool animation, who did this..., do you know?

Dave Filoni actually drew the sketch and showed it in his "Goodbye Clone Wars" letter confirming that Echo was indeed, still alive. I just saw the colored version on Deviantart one day though and I'm not sure who did that one.

between that and this teaser, a full 6th season would've sounded awesome.

Season5WritersConferenceDaveNotes-44-400x517.jpg

Thanks for the info, it'd be great if he turned up in Rebels..., I think it would be a waste not to use him (but that's just me).

Here under is a photo posted on RS comparing Rex helmet with other phase I and Phase II buckets. As you can see, the rangefinder isn't exactly falling before the visor. It appears the ear part where it's connected isn't quite where it should be. Do anyone believe it's actually intended to look that way? For my part, it think it's due to a molding issue. What do you think?

RexHelmet1.jpg

Photo credit: Rebelcum Forums member OB1Knobby

Agreed. I think I remember reading about some old clones that joined in the rebuilding of Mandalore after the Yuzang Vong decimated the planet. And that was 30 some odd years after the events of Jedi.

Interesting. I guess it depends on whether or not canon matters to you or not. I'm guessing whatever that is from is no longer canon.

I would be very surprised if Capt. Rex never appeared in Star Wars Rebels.

That would be awesome. There's been speculation that Fulcrum is Asoka. Wouldn't it be great if they were working together as Rebels.

The Clones were created in batches. They were still producing new Clones right up until Order 66 so those young clones would still have been in service in ANH.

Good point. Based off of the information earlier, if there was a brand new batch of clones near the end of clone wars then there could have been some at the end of their career in ANH.

Here under is a photo posted on RS comparing Rex helmet with other phase I and Phase II buckets. As you can see, the rangefinder isn't exactly falling before the visor. It appears the ear part where it's connected isn't quite where it should be. Do anyone believe it's actually intended to look that way? For my part, it think it's due to a molding issue. What do you think?

View attachment 160412

Photo credit: Rebelcum Forums member OB1Knobby

My Rex's helmet is the same so it's the way they designed it. Wolffe is the only other clone with a phase 2 helmet and range finder so I wonder if his is similar? I don't have access to him so I can't say.

Nope. Wolffe's rangefinder, though falling a bit wide of the visor, is perfectly straight (ie parallel to the helmet).

Back