1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're clearly anticipating a prolonged labor dispute. Think about it this way: Given the indignation at the outset of the delay, imagine what would happen if they'd gone with a projected 2-week delay, only to have the strike run longer. There would be blood in the water.

Suck it up. The figures will come. I think we can all agree that Sideshow isn't going to welch.

Also, I'm noticing a few people talking about what they can do with their money now that the figures have been delayed. My suggestion: Keep it in the bank. The delay isn't progressive. Items originally scheduled to ship in March, April, and beyond will still ship at that time. This delay implies that we're all going to get hit with everything at once. Your orders are stacking up. Best be prepared.

I agree, but I think that if they could share this challenges (not necessarily in detail) with us would be better. I also work on Import but we try to keep our customers informed and up to date on any delays.

I didn't get an e-mail about it being delayed, it might be like that for Flex payment customers.

So I think I'm safe for now.

I didn't get an e-mail about it being delayed, it might be like that for Flex payment customers.

So I think I'm safe for now.

Could be right, I made a one time payment and didn't get an email either, my account shows it as "processing". If somebody has him on flex pay, does it show as processing in your account? Could be this is a split shipment issue where the 2nd one will be delayed? In any case was supposed to be charged the 7th so we'll know by then I guess.

Could be right, I made a one time payment and didn't get an email either, my account shows it as "processing". If somebody has him on flex pay, does it show as processing in your account? Could be this is a split shipment issue where the 2nd one will be delayed? In any case was supposed to be charged the 7th so we'll know by then I guess.

All active orders show "processing." They upgrade to "item shipping soon" and then to "shipped."

Hi, just want to ask if the 1st Sideshow release of Captain Rex is still worth getting? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, just want to ask if the 1st Sideshow release of Captain Rex is still worth getting? Thanks.

If you like the phase I armour then yes, it's a nice figure & I'm happy I've got it. I'm looking forward to having the 2 figures together, evolution is always a cool thing to see. :)

If you like the phase I armour then yes, it's a nice figure & I'm happy I've got it. I'm looking forward to having the 2 figures together, evolution is always a cool thing to see. :)

Hi, thanks! It will be my first SSC SW 1/6 figure and I'm also aiming to display it together with the Phase II armor release for Rex!

Hi, thanks! It will be my first SSC SW 1/6 figure and I'm also aiming to display it together with the Phase II armor release for Rex!

That's how I plan to display them too, looking forward to getting the phase II armour as it's the first I know of that's not phase I..., glad Sideshow took this step. Clone figure wise I'd recommend looking at the Commanders, non generic clones are far more interesting..., are you a clone fan or looking for a variety of Star Wars figures?

That's how I plan to display them too, looking forward to getting the phase II armour as it's the first I know of that's not phase I..., glad Sideshow took this step. Clone figure wise I'd recommend looking at the Commanders, non generic clones are far more interesting..., are you a clone fan or looking for a variety of Star Wars figures?

Love SW and I enjoyed the Clone Wars series and I'm a Rex fan :) I'll be getting Phase II Rex and will also try and get the other Clone Commanders (Cody will be my next). I focus mainly on the SSC 1/6 GI Joe line and now that they stopped that line I plan to start again with this new Release for Rex.

Love SW and I enjoyed the Clone Wars series and I'm a Rex fan :) I'll be getting Phase II Rex and will also try and get the other Clone Commanders (Cody will be my next). I focus mainly on the SSC 1/6 GI Joe line and now that they stopped that line I plan to start again with this new Release for Rex.

I didn't know they'd finished with GI Joe, maybe with no new movie in sight it's easier to promote what's current or sells, Star Wars covers that one nicely..., have you had a look at the arc trooper versions of Echo & Fives? They'd make great companion pieces to go with Rex I think, that's my plan for them anyway. Rex has always been my favourite clone, before the Clone Wars series I thought the clones were cool but didn't really feel they stood out as characters I'd want to buy for my collection (beyond a token gesture statue or 2), once we got to see the clones as individuals then it made me want to collect them all. :)

I didn't know they'd finished with GI Joe, maybe with no new movie in sight it's easier to promote what's current or sells, Star Wars covers that one nicely..., have you had a look at the arc trooper versions of Echo & Fives? They'd make great companion pieces to go with Rex I think, that's my plan for them anyway. Rex has always been my favourite clone, before the Clone Wars series I thought the clones were cool but didn't really feel they stood out as characters I'd want to buy for my collection (beyond a token gesture statue or 2), once we got to see the clones as individuals then it made me want to collect them all. :)

The Joe line is on hiatus and there's no news for any figure from Sideshow that's why some of the Joe collectors assume that Sideshow already dropped the line. I already saw Echo and Fives but right now I'll just stick to Rex and will just slowly start from the phase I release them maybe build a 501st in the future haha maybe ;) I was just checking some photos of SSC Rex and I can't wait to get that figure and wait for this phase II version!

The Joe line is on hiatus and there's no news for any figure from Sideshow that's why some of the Joe collectors assume that Sideshow already dropped the line. I already saw Echo and Fives but right now I'll just stick to Rex and will just slowly start from the phase I release them maybe build a 501st in the future haha maybe ;) I was just checking some photos of SSC Rex and I can't wait to get that figure and wait for this phase II version!

Good thing to do, starting slow..., I tend to get carried away, my first order was for 8 different clone figures & then 3 more, followed by a further 2..., that was my initial start into figures & that's mostly what I collect figure wise (well that & Iron Man). The head sculpt on the new Rex looks pretty cool, I'll be using the helmet for my display though I think..., prefer clones in full armour. :)

Apparently Rex is in one of the twelve SSC containers stuck at the dock in Long Beach, CA and they have no idea when he will be released so I guess the figure delivery is delayed.

I'm hoping SSC finds out what is in the manifest of all those containers and just flat out tells us everything that is stuck in there that could be delayed.

Apparently Rex is in one of the twelve SSC containers stuck at the dock in Long Beach, CA and they have no idea when he will be released so I guess the figure delivery is delayed.

I'm hoping SSC finds out what is in the manifest of all those containers and just flat out tells us everything that is stuck in there that could be delayed.

They know all this info already, that's why they sent us the update on Rex.

I expect to see similar info on other items

I just got the email also.... Looks like we need Yoda to go kick some butt at the ports in order to rescue Rex....

yoda.jpg

Back