1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snow version could be cool.

Snowrex.jpg

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that one for a moment..., I'd definitely have one of those. :)

All of the above, Snow Rex, Phase II LSB, Phase II Premium Format...whatever it is, I'm in.

Just got an email that said that Sideshow will have him in around 15 days, and that he's shipping soon. Cannot wait for him!!

It does feel like it's been unusually long. Glad he's incoming. :yess:

I'm probably including from the time we got an answer about it in the Q&A section of Sideshow's website saying it was in developement (back when they still did that), I'm pretty sure it was at least 2 years after that before we saw him (or there abouts anyway).

I'm going to order this guy if he turns out nice... I wasn't too interested in this figure initially, but I fell in love with him after watching the cartoon.

I really want this but the timing couldn't be worse with Star-Lord and the Shadow Trooper in Jan. It's the international shipping and taxes (20% of the figure price + 20% of the shipping price + $17 FedEx handling fee + $10 Sideshow pack out) that makes this hobby so hard for me. I'll probably cancel and pick him up locally. The ex is nothing special.

He looked AMAZING in the Budget Stark video. Love Rex.

Also got the shipping notice to make sure my info is correct by Jan. 7th, so should have Rex by the 15th at the latest.....so pumped! :yess: :yess: :yess: What a great way to start the New Year. :lecture

Ugh....too much, too fast. May have to cancel and try down the line....

Surely not, this is unique phase II version Rex!!! :thud: Sucks having to cancel things though, I'm currently pondering regarding a cancellation or 2 myself (thankfully I preordered this from a retailer though so it's still a couple of months away from delivery).

I can see a few good deals on Coming clones in the near future. They don't seem to sell as good as they used to. Most DX got reduced one way or another and coming OT releases from Sideshow AND Hot Toys will certainly catch all the light next year.

I can see a few good deals on Coming clones in the near future. They don't seem to sell as good as they used to. Most DX got reduced one way or another and coming OT releases from Sideshow AND Hot Toys will certainly catch all the light next year.

I guess people are just getting cloned out (maybe), I myself don't have them all but still have 16 in my collection plus another 4 on preorder..., I do like my clones but even I'm thinking that's enough really now.

More for me as I just started rebuilding my collection.

I keep saying I've bought my last clone but then they did the arc trooper versions of Echo & Fives so I changed my mind..., if they decide to make Commander Colt at all that'll be another must have for me..., I'm weak when it comes to specific characters. lol

This is why I haven't ordered Arc Echo and fives, but I'm probably going to cave as their release dates come closer. :lol

Back