1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I haven't ordered Arc Echo and fives, but I'm probably going to cave as their release dates come closer. :lol

It definitely pays to wait sometimes, I didn't preorder arc troopers Echo & Fives straight away & ended up getting the with a discount coupon (in the UK) for £100.00 each..., originally I was going to buy them at £135.00 a piece SO it was a good thing I pondered. :)

Thanks for the link, not sure I'd want to watch another review like that (lol) but it was good to see the figure..., it's definitely turned out well. :)

God i hate Sean Long's reviews. He seems like a nice guy but everytime i watch one i think of the "everything is awesome" song from Lego Movie.

Sorry to be a ****. But Sean long is a terrible reviewer. Can't stand his voice, or the way it sounds like he has to much mouth water... But. Nice to see the figure. I will have to wait until March/April (Europe)

Looks like Rex has become a victim of the "Expected to ship February - March 2015" that's hitting a lot of figures lately at SS. The New Years baby isn't happy and neither am I.

baby_crying.jpg

Looks okay in the Long video (despite the fact it looks like he just yanks the figure from the box and plops it on the stand and starts blabbing....lol )

Sean's reviews makes these items look cheap....I avoid them like the plague. Probably a cool guy but the reviews are a no no.

I was looking at a flood of figures this month... Rex, Steve Rogers/Stealth Cap, R2D2, Falcon, Snake Plissken and Star Lord. Now all but Star Lord have been pushed out due to the dock issues. Disappointing, but it's not like Sideshow has any control here.

I just hope I don't have to cancel stuff... it's one thing when you order stuff expecting the release dates to be spread out...but to have everything one has ordered over the course of the year suddenly grouped together... ugh.

Can't say I'm happy about the delay. Kind of surprised as I thought it was on track for a January delivery. Oh well, as long as he turns out good.

I was looking at a flood of figures this month... Rex, Steve Rogers/Stealth Cap, R2D2, Falcon, Snake Plissken and Star Lord. Now all but Star Lord have been pushed out due to the dock issues. Disappointing, but it's not like Sideshow has any control here.

I just hope I don't have to cancel stuff... it's one thing when you order stuff expecting the release dates to be spread out...but to have everything one has ordered over the course of the year suddenly grouped together... ugh.

My guess is that all the figs you mentioned and all the other Hoth stuff will drop on us all in a 30 day window

Back