Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in the Netherlands, I'm currently hoping I'll have him in hand before Christmas. Releases are no unpredictable, he might be here in 3 weeks or 3 months. So I think many others will do the same before I have him in hand. But either way, I'll post pics when I do it. :)

Thats cool, thanks agon, I hope you get him soon!

..hahaha..i'm kinda brutal when it comes to modding my own figures..there are 4 pouches which are not like the others..see pic below (for the chest harness area)..so i just removed these metal clips and reorient it and glued it back just like the waist belt pouches,put 'em all in the legs and waist..voila!hehehe..I can't put the knife in the boots 'coz of hindrances (and metal clip always detached from the knife sheath)..another pic if you dont mind..hottoys head swap!just remove the head adaptor (cylindrical one that attaches to the ball joint), leaving the ball joint and insert the head..

Attachments

• 20151025_063025.jpg
    20151025_063025.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 381
  • 20151025_062927.jpg
    20151025_062927.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 376
  • received_10153712904327558.jpg
    received_10153712904327558.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 378
..hahaha,you're welcome! Well for me,I like the shoulder armor..kinda gives an illusion/shape that he has bigger shoulder muscles..

Is sideshow getting close to sending these out in the US yet? And nice mod by the way. Did it just take some rearranging of parts? This will be my first Sideshow 1/6 figure.

..this is my 1st sideshow fig too, bro..I was worried because of the shipping and customs, I thought this fig is coming from the US..

..also,another customizing idea for you guys that wants a clothed mask for deadpool..yeah,you get the idea, just put some closed balaclava mask,or sew 'em, whatever, to a zombie bald head (head-without-the-neck one)..hahaha

Attachments

• 20151025_070721.jpg
    20151025_070721.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 374
Great pics, zygowrath. And thanks for clarifying alot of questions on the figure.
It looks alot better with all the pouches off the harness but the knife looks abit too big to be there for me.

Was having second quess with the figure, now I'll most likely keep it.

Great pics, zygowrath. And thanks for clarifying alot of questions on the figure.
It looks alot better with all the pouches off the harness but the knife looks abit too big to be there for me.

Was having second quess with the figure, now I'll most likely keep it.

..hahaha,just transferred the knife to the boots..
..btw,I just removed the sewing on his overall suit collar,but still can't get the overall suit off because of the damn belt..I can't remove the belt without damaging it..

Attachments

• 20151025_140014.jpg
    20151025_140014.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 20151025_135921-1.jpg
    20151025_135921-1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 343
So excited to get this in and for Christmas to arrive to give it to my friend. I've never spent this much on a friend before, but he is a huge deadpool fan and we've been friends for 12 years now so i figured why the hell not. I have to say though if it impresses me when he opens it i may get my own. I have a feeling these will be hotter commodity early next year when the movie is out.

Got the 7 day notice from SS today,but $18.00 for shipping? The hell is going on here?

Seriously?!!! they are raping us with the shipping that is ridiculous I may cancel my order. This wasn't a must have anyway. How is the Obi wan $10 shipping this is $18 both purchased from sideshow.

Seriously?!!! they are raping us with the shipping that is ridiculous I may cancel my order. This wasn't a must have anyway. How is the Obi wan $10 shipping this is $18 both purchased from sideshow.

Yeah and im only a few states east of them,east coast is getting it worse i assume. Seriously worried about thier other Marvel characters. Paid total $248 for Deadpool and planned on getting Wolverine,Spidey and Doom as well,gonna have to reconsider cause this is silly.

good question. more stuff?:dunno

so in 7 days it will be instock at SS as well then?

Yep 7 days.

i Have exclusive on preorder , but can't decide , take this one or wait till be the next one from the upcoming movie ( I suppose HT will make it ) .Cant decide . do you like it ?

Back