Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the input since you're one of the few that have it in-hand. I can't wait until mine comes!

J

The body has very good articulation and because the suit isn't skin tight it can be put in many poses (which it can hold - yeah a sideshow figure that can hold a pose). It's a trade off between posability and tightness and for a figure like Deadpool do you really want a static museum pose?

I had wondered that: Room in clothes = better range of motion. Mine won't be museum pose, so that's awesome. Psyched again :clap

Really can't decide whether to keep my EX preorder or not. Sometimes I think this looks amazing and other times I think it looks way off.

Really can't decide whether to keep my EX preorder or not. Sometimes I think this looks amazing and other times I think it looks way off.

I had the same problem. I ultimately decided that if I wasn't 100% sure I shouldn't spend so much money on it so I cancelled.

Worst case scenario, if I'm really not happy with it when t comes, I'll just be honest about it and sell it. I've second guessed myself a couple times with a couple figures and I regret not pulling the trigger, so I'd rather just see for myself from now on and decide from there. The way things are now with the sixth scales, there's a solid chance you'll not only get your money back, but you'll probably make some money on it!

J

..just received mine earlier today..I'm from the Philippines..anybody here knows how to add pictures in the thread?thanks!

..just received mine earlier today..I'm from the Philippines..anybody here knows how to add pictures in the thread?thanks!

Hit the "go to advanced" button and then up above where you type there is a paper clip icon and when you click that it will give you options for adding photos.

Not digging the suit, so I canceled my exclusive. Hope someone here on the wait list gets it.

..thanks xenowolf! I can't see the attachment button because I'm using my phone, I just went to the full site..
..here's my deadpool fig..
..i can't strip him down to its body because of the belt and the upper part of the jumpsuit near the neck is sewn..but he has a red shirt with collar and a rubberized black body underneath..

Attachments

• 20151024_164445.jpg
    20151024_164445.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 20151024_165029.jpg
    20151024_165029.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 192
  • received_10153712180237558.jpg
    received_10153712180237558.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 196
  • received_10153712175332558.jpg
    received_10153712175332558.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 192
..thanks xenowolf! I can't see the attachment button because I'm using my phone, I just went to the full site..
..i can't strip him down to its body because of the belt and the upper part of the jumpsuit near the neck is sewn..but he has a red shirt with collar and a rubberized black body underneath..

Nice pose in that second shot. :)
Shame the suit can't be removed without having the resew it afterwards.
Do you happen to know whether the shoulder armor is glued on, or sewn onto the suit?

No problem, nice poses and thanks for the suit details :duff

..yeah,if I was a customizer/tailor, I would put a small plastic button there,like some 3A pants for easy undressing,hehehe..There seems to be something attached to the inside of the clothing (creates a hole),that connects to the shoulder armor..

Attachments

• 20151025_013629.jpg
    20151025_013629.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 216
..modified the pouches and placement to look like in the comics somehow..

Attachments

• 20151025_015825.jpg
    20151025_015825.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 20151025_015726.jpg
    20151025_015726.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 20151025_015656.jpg
    20151025_015656.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 20151025_015811.jpg
    20151025_015811.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 20151025_015530.jpg
    20151025_015530.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 220
wow love that set-up for the pouches does seem more comic accurate or at least reminds me more of comic, well done!:clap will try to do the same. easy to do? just switch them around, no modding needed?

Is sideshow getting close to sending these out in the US yet? And nice mod by the way. Did it just take some rearranging of parts? This will be my first Sideshow 1/6 figure.

Very cool, zygowrath! And thanks for the info/pics of the shoulder pads.
Can't wait to receive him and tinker around with him myself to streamline the look a bit. I will definitely remove those shoulder pads somehow.

Is sideshow getting close to sending these out in the US yet? And nice mod by the way. Did it just take some rearranging of parts? This will be my first Sideshow 1/6 figure.

this question, doing the same more i look at these pics more i want my Dp to look same.

hope they are close to US landings as well, did not PO but plan on getting the moment i see instock anywhere. anyone got a guess as to how long that will be?

Very cool, zygowrath! And thanks for the info/pics of the shoulder pads.
Can't wait to receive him and tinker around with him myself to streamline the look a bit. I will definitely remove those shoulder pads somehow.

I agree, nice job zygo and agon please post pics if you remove them I am very curious to see how he looks without them.

I agree, nice job zygo and agon please post pics if you remove them I am very curious to see how he looks without them.

Living in the Netherlands, I'm currently hoping I'll have him in hand before Christmas. Releases are no unpredictable, he might be here in 3 weeks or 3 months. So I think many others will do the same before I have him in hand. But either way, I'll post pics when I do it. :)

Back