Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same concern which wasn't alleviated when attaching my first "sticker". But it lifted pretty easily with a fingernail and reapplied smoothly. I think if you are careful you will have no problems. Make sure to just lie it on the speech bubble, don't use any force. If you swap captions the most important thing will be immediately putting the one you are retiring straight back onto the label sheet or you could end up with gunk on the back of it.

So far my only real gripe with the figure is my left kneepad has too much elastic so it hangs loose.

Yeah but Chimichangas? You have to switch that out :lol

Does anyone have readily available the post where Someone from sideshow commented on how Disney wasn't allowing them to do real world guns with the 1/6th figures?

Seems odd though considering Deadpool has the long slide pistols and punisher has the smg that is almost the spitting image of an Uzi. I mean they're not straight up copies of certain weapons but they're close enough.

Didn't know that was a legit thing someone from sideshow said. I was under the impression that was just a popular fan theory on the boards.

Nope. Kevin confirmed it at SDCC. Disney is the culprit. They can make figures with guns but not "actual" real world guns. They will all be conceptual for this line.

Unfortunately, I don't have a written quote but that is what the man told me to my face. We even had a conversation about kitting Punisher out with weapons from Toy Anxiety.

It's not a fanboy theory. They've released one figure and shown another. Neither has real world guns and they both should.

I wonder why this would apply to this line of figures, but not Hot Toys. Several of their Marvel characters come with actual guns..... Strange.
Nope. Kevin confirmed it at SDCC. Disney is the culprit. They can make figures with guns but not "actual" real world guns. They will all be conceptual for this line.

Unfortunately, I don't have a written quote but that is what the man told me to my face. We even had a conversation about kitting Punisher out with weapons from Toy Anxiety.

It's not a fanboy theory. They've released one figure and shown another. Neither has real world guns and they both should.

I dont really understand the no toy gun thing i think Will Smith has lame rule to and he's playing deadshot. We had TON'S of guns in the 80''s and no cop out lame ass shootings back then. It's not guns doing harm its crappy parenting sorry rant over. Back to deadpool and Chinichanga's.

Last edited:
I hear ya. I wonder if anyone involved with these decisions ever opened a comic. Deadpool and Punisher....no real guns. What a joke. In any event I already have a good surplus of 1/6 scale guns. I already have the MP5's I am going to give Deadpool set aside.
Something to do with this being based on the comics/cartoons.

I dont know how many ever read the marvel Comics WHAT IF SERIES? I Always thought would Make AMAZING SHORT MOVIE'S all in one and can do ANYTHING because it's Just a What if short story and A Ton of GREAT STORYS. My Favorite was What if Kraven killed Spiderman ?

I never read any of the DEADPOOL versions but here's a couple covers.

Anyway just passing time while wait for DEADPOOL to Arrive.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
Been a lurker for awhile and decided to join up and get posting and interacting and I thought this would be a great thread to do it, so HI!
I'm a sixth scale figure addict after my brother got me the Sideshow Boba Fett awhile back. Ever since then, I've been addicted to these figures. I have 3 Sideshow Star Wars Sixth Scales and 7 Hot Toys Avengers Sixth Scales. I have Deadpool EX on Pre-Order since it was first put out. My wife has been enabling my habit and seems to have gotten bit by the bug herself. She has Thor, Coulson and Loki from The Avengers, I got her Maleficent, and she has Thanos on Pre-Order. She's narrowing down her habit by just collecting villains from Hot Toys' Marvel Cinematic Universes films from here on out as they release them (any news on GotG Ronin?!), and I want to get the entire Avengers team - basically a 'best representation' of each member, collecting specific figures from specific movies and getting the occasional random figure if they put out something I really like, like Deadpool!

I am currently making review videos for the sixth scale figures we own that I'd like to post here on the forums while learning about the hobby more and joining in on discussions with you all about it too! Sooo that's it for now! :)

J

Hey everyone!
Been a lurker for awhile and decided to join up and get posting and interacting and I thought this would be a great thread to do it, so HI!
I'm a sixth scale figure addict after my brother got me the Sideshow Boba Fett awhile back. Ever since then, I've been addicted to these figures. I have 3 Sideshow Star Wars Sixth Scales and 7 Hot Toys Avengers Sixth Scales. I have Deadpool EX on Pre-Order since it was first put out. My wife has been enabling my habit and seems to have gotten bit by the bug herself. She has Thor, Coulson and Loki from The Avengers, I got her Maleficent, and she has Thanos on Pre-Order. She's narrowing down her habit by just collecting villains from Hot Toys' Marvel Cinematic Universes films from here on out as they release them (any news on GotG Ronin?!), and I want to get the entire Avengers team - basically a 'best representation' of each member, collecting specific figures from specific movies and getting the occasional random figure if they put out something I really like, like Deadpool!

I am currently making review videos for the sixth scale figures we own that I'd like to post here on the forums while learning about the hobby more and joining in on discussions with you all about it too! Sooo that's it for now! :)

J

Deadpool made the Avengers team in Uncanny Avenger so he fits your brief of collecting Avengers :rotfl

STK685885.jpg

Oh and welcome.

Well look at that. I feel so ashamed. I've missed out on comics for a LONG time! Last time I actively collected comics was in 2001, so yeah I've missed a ton of great stuff. That's another addiction I need to feed again. Been trying to figure rout where to best jump in, I'm thinking when Deadpool restarts, maybe start up on Iron Man too, I'm just afraid Iron Man won't be as great as I remember them all being, although I admit this chimichanga thing twists a nip or two. o_O

Thanks for the welcome!!!

J

Welcome to the forum BH :D

Deadpool was also briefly an Avenger in the recent comic run (very briefly and ambiguously!).

He's an awesome character, fingers crossed for a HTs movie version!

Just got my processing email too. Normally it shows a shipping quote but this time it says contact us. I hope I'm not charged some outrageous price for sending this thing to the east coast.

Back