Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His costume is a bit baggy. HT is still more superior in term of tailor. I hope HT will make him when the movie releases in 2016.

costume is the one thing I don't like about this,
I had really hoped for the skin tight spandex/lycra look

HT has made some baggy figures too :lecture

I-dont-believe-you.gif

SS is going with their own interpretation. They meant for it it to be baggy.

Its actually not only about his clothes. I noticed that his forearm pads are not tight either. Just like the Storm Shadow figure. The pads and boots should be tightly fit for DP. I dont want to be nit-picking or anything but DP and Spiderman are 2 of my favourites Marvel characters. I want them to be perfect. I am very happy with HT AMS 2. Unlike most people here, my budget is only limited for 2-3 figures a year. Thats why I really need every one of them to be perfect. SSC will catch up with HT eventually, but I still cannot see it in this figure...

Its actually not only about his clothes. I noticed that his forearm pads are not tight either. Just like the Storm Shadow figure. The pads and boots should be tightly fit for DP. I dont want to be nit-picking or anything but DP and Spiderman are 2 of my favourites Marvel characters. I want them to be perfect. I am very happy with HT AMS 2. Unlike most people here, my budget is only limited for 2-3 figures a year. Thats why I really need every one of them to be perfect. SSC will catch up with HT eventually, but I still cannot see it in this figure...

Then just wait for that perfect Deadpool figure to come. Don't spend and settle for what you think is less if you can't go past the imperfections, even if you're the biggest Deadpool fan and you want one on your shelf.

Just keep in mind that perfection is perception. I PO'd this not because I'm desperate to get a Deadpool that I'll buy anything that would come out. I PO'd it coz I think it's good and a different take on the character.

And by the time your "perfect" Deadpool figure comes along I hope you can already have more budget for collectibles then than you have now, as that Deadpool, assuming that it would be HT's movie version ever it happens, might already cost 2 of those 3 figures you're getting this year.

Back