Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow congrats guys :) the Ex on this is Pret-ty cool!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn, I missed my chance at using a coupon on this. I think I can manage without the wired zombie head though... :lol Where's the rubber chicken???!!!

How are you guys even getting on the wait list?...I only have the option to pre-order the reg version :(

I've never had a SS figure before but I ordered the ex for this the day it went up. Can anyone advise on what the SS quality is like in comparison with HT?

Google isn't too helpful on this occasion. I was hoping to get honest opinions from like minded collectors. This forum seems like the perfect place to ask, admittedly a bit off topic for this thread but like I said, DP will be my first! :)

Oh sorry, my post was referring to the exclusive link.

As for the bodies, I can't say because I don't own any of the SSC 1/6 figures, but I read and hear that the Batman 1/6 figure has really good articulation. Only good things mostly, so I'm guessing they're using the same for this one.

Thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed then! Sorry for the misunderstanding :D

I've never had a SS figure before but I ordered the ex for this the day it went up. Can anyone advise on what the SS quality is like in comparison with HT?

I only have 5 SS figures, Vader, Yoda, Joker, Harley and Catwoman and i have have no complaints at all. I know some complain of loose joints on SS figures but mine are fine. The only figure i have with loose joints is my 89 Joker. I think HT is better at HS than SS right now but looking at the upcoming HS on Indiana Jones vs Han that could change.

Thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed then! Sorry for the misunderstanding :D

No worries, mate. :wink1: Like subzro said, some of the early ones had loose joints, but the latest 1/6 Batman body I've only heard good things about and much anticipated for the rest of their DC line, so that must be good. :)

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm hoping this figure is gonna be awesome. I need a good 1/6 DP!

One thing I noticed w/ my SS bats is his torso/waist articulation and his left elbow are rather loose compared to the HT bodies. Some of his extra hands fit a bit loose as well, so I just put several coats of nail polish to the pegs for a tighter fit. Other than that, SS bats is a solid fig.

SSCs is still pretty hit or miss...arguably more misses than hits. Their latest efforts have been much better than their previous ones.

Overall, HTs offers a higher quality product but SSCs is no slouch either. Best way I would describe it is if HTs is a Mercedes, SSCs is an Accura. Still a nice car, just not as nice and less of a status symbol.

The problem now is SSCs is now charging Mercedes prices but we don't know if we will still be receiving Accuras. Let's hope not.

Back