Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBCH I'd take God of Thunder Thor any day every day over classic Thor. He just has this godly yet humane look to him that makes him much better than classic super-hero Thor to me. I'd also take Unworthy, Old and nuThor as well. He's not my favourite character but damn, his supporting cast and looks are the bee's knees.

Seeing as to the fact that I LOVE the old 60's, 70's, & 80's comic book characters, that's what I would buy before any of these MOVIE characters.

I'm wondering since the consensus is that SSC will go "balls to the wall" on this license, whether they'll take a jump at the new/trendy figures to compliment the line. For example, everyone will buy a Spider-Man or a Captain America or Thor, but the window to effectively sell at these prices a Superior Spider-Man or Sam Wilson Cap or even the female Thor is small. Strike while the iron is hot idea. Definitely include "classic" well established characters but too far removed those figures will never get done.

I think I'm one of the few who'd prefer the Superior costume(s) to the classic one. Don't stone me, I just really like the Alex Ross inspired design!

There's a wire that connects to his back or something... the show it in one of the pics.

I love the descriptions of his accessories and parts on the SSC webpage, so Deadpool-ish :lol I can't believe he comes with thought bubbles, AWESOME! :yess:

TBCH I'd take God of Thunder Thor any day every day over classic Thor. He just has this godly yet humane look to him that makes him much better than classic super-hero Thor to me. I'd also take Unworthy, Old and nuThor as well. He's not my favourite character but damn, his supporting cast and looks are the bee's knees.

I'd be happy with either but I think GoT lends itself better for this line.

Plus he looks ****ing badass.

King Thor would also be a killer figure.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd be happy with either but I think GoT lends itself better for this line.

Plus he looks ****ing badass.

King Thor would also be a killer figure.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
True that. GoT truly has some killer designs (Gorr, all Thor versions, Malekith, even the granddaughters).

even the thought bubble said it...
100178-press16-107657.jpg

he should come with the chicken.

Back