Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a color remover then watered down some acrylic paints and soaked the robes in the mixture until I was happy with the color. I also tore the robes a bit first to distress them. I did this to the inner robes as well to tone down that yellow color and awful weathering they did.

IMG_9037.JPG

Last edited:
I'd also recommend a Kylo Ren body or similar as a replacement for the Sideshow body. Large and sturdy and holds poses beautifully. I think a muscle body is the way to go with this.

I'd also recommend a Kylo Ren body or similar as a replacement for the Sideshow body. Large and sturdy and holds poses beautifully. I think a muscle body is the way to go with this.

Although I've yet to have the figure in-hand, from all accounts a body upgrade is likely. The Ren form is a great idea. Thanks! :)

After nearly 5 years in storage and multiple moves, I finally got a shelf put up for these guys. Stormtroopers better watch out.

402CEF39-BA1E-440B-BFEE-0C0B1E8DEE88_zpsnoqnqnzy.jpg

44EE0305-6F25-4F5D-8177-8B251FBD3E70_zpsgmxxydqe.jpg

Gave my HT sandy one of the sand covered SS stands. Looks much better now.

What rifle is he holding? Never seen that before.

I think it's the EX bonus. The rifle in Ep IV the Tuskens were going to use to take out Luke before deciding on a more personal attack.

Edit: Nope, came with regular release. The EX was a different weapon.

Putting my custom up for sale if anyone is interested.
Complete body remoded onto a Hot Toys TT, new hand made feet, new fabric bandages etc.

1-59.jpg
5-32.jpg
6-26.jpg
7-20.jpg
2-53.jpg
4-35.jpg
3-49.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. Puts a smile on my face every time I come up the stairs and think those poor sandtroopers don't have a clue what's coming :lol

Back