Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry_Cable_Guy_thats_funny_right_t.jpg

R2 $200

3p0 $250

That's my guess as well :lecture

:lol

Exactly. Patience wins every time.

I dunno... if you bought the clock (which is both in-scale and very well made) for $35 I think you'd be ahead of the game compared you'd get here (which should be better) for the money. That clock looks pretty badass with a bit of weathering.

Of course it was just 2 weeks ago that I went ahead and bought one of the drink warmers for $35... but I have plans for it that I can still see through and wouldn't be able to use the Sideshow one for.

Everyone immediately assumes that with R2 will come 3po....but nothing firm on that yet. I would be surprised if they did one so soon since they collaborated on the tamashii version.

I dont think they will and I think the only reason we are seeing this is because the tamashii was canceled. It's a direct response to this and it's a good business move. Those who bought the tamashii threepio will surely buy this and this will likely make people who never got the tamashii threepio pick it up.

I dont think they will and I think the only reason we are seeing this is because the tamashii was canceled. It's a direct response to this and it's a good business move. Those who bought the tamashii threepio will surely buy this and this will likely make people who never got the tamashii threepio pick it up.

This^ and This^

Aw man, this figure is so awesome looking. So bought whenever it becomes available. Im just praying we don't have to wait too long to actually get our hands on it!

I give up, i have to have this. I should just deposit my paychecks in Sideshows account. I'm just the middle man at this point :lol

Back