Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a pic that compares it to teh Tama 3P0 and medi R2 IMAG1003_1.jpg

I dont think they will and I think the only reason we are seeing this is because the tamashii was canceled. It's a direct response to this and it's a good business move. Those who bought the tamashii threepio will surely buy this and this will likely make people who never got the tamashii threepio pick it up.

Why wouldn't they want to sell a whole new wave of their own 3PO?

Who doesn't know **** in My Pants? :dunno

:wave

An original trilogy R2, all the original trilogy accessories, no booster rockets, lights and seemingly good detail.

I'm in.

I'm guessing 274.99 all those accessories, working lights , sounds and the fact that prices keep rising on all figures and this won't be released for another year or so. 249.99 at the least but wouldn't be surprised if it's 299.99. The medicom bare bones R2 is 219.99 and the RAH line is usually in range of SSC.

What?! :lol

R2 or not they can keep it for $275 or $300. Ill buy the stupid clock.

No way. I'm guessing $190-$220.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

If they were releasing this today(as in announced a year ago, maybe $220.00) But since it's releasing next year 249.99 for all that serving ****.

Under $200 dollars...:/ I guess no stand, no Obi-Wan table, no Leia Holographic? Did you guys watch the same video I did? ...Exclusive Material

Back