Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed - but it actually looks to me as though the hands can't grip the triggers at all, because either the hands are molded that way, or the blasters are too small.. or the hands are too big. :monkey1

The index fingers might be bendy enough to get behind the guard.

Otherwise Jango, the consummate professional, is observing safe firearms practise by keeping his fingers off the trigger until it's time to take down a bounty (!)

I'm trying to avoid ordering him as I'd rather keep to the Original Trilogy, but the Boba connection and Mandalorian costume references are a little tempting.

Just a matter of time before SSCs price point reached HTs level but I must say, they are offering product that is comparable. This looks awesome! All the accessories justify the price I think.

I think the new clones are great. I just wish SSCs would change the ankle design to allow for universal articulation. All they have to do is change how the ball joint plugs into the foot by using the Hasbro Marvel Legends ankle pivot....the clones would be perfect.

Just a matter of time before SSCs price point reached HTs level but I must say, they are offering product that is comparable. This looks awesome! All the accessories justify the price I think.

I think the new clones are great. I just wish SSCs would change the ankle design to allow for universal articulation. All they have to do is change how the ball joint plugs into the foot by using the Hasbro Marvel Legends ankle pivot....the clones would be perfect.

Agreed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

How much would the exclusive headsculpt sell for alone? I'm not sure I want to pay 100 dollars more just to import the exclusive from sideshow.

I wish they'd also include the casual shirt he wore on Kamino during the Obi wan interrogation sequence. But then they'd have to make a head with no gear. Maybe someone will come up with a custom package. Shirt and head on eBay I foresee.

The shirt is lavender purple Henley deisgn and tbh I own a gree sculpt I've been waiting to make a generic temuera so... lol Maybe next year we'll see.

Ordered. He looks amazing. Wish the pilot headgear was removable but then i'll have him with his helmet on so it doesn't matter to me.

Looks fantastic! I've been wanting Jango Fett for a while and its great to see Sideshow deliver! I'll be ordering this for sure.

I have only seen the movies so maybe I am missing something, but why does he come with a poncho?

jango14.jpg

Apparently he wears the poncho in a deleted scene in which Padme and Anakin are on trial by Count Dooku.

Ordered! Jango was one of the few positives of the PT IMO and this figure looks awesome. I actually have more of a connection to JF from the Star Wars: Bounty Hunter video game than from AOTC.:lol Man, that was a great game.

Although I'm 95% down for this figure at this stage, the thing that I'm disappointed about the most so far, is that they've just used that wonky Boba helmet again.

I doubt that's going to change by release time either.. :(

Although I'm 95% down for this figure at this stage, the thing that I'm disappointed about the most so far, is that they've just used that wonky Boba helmet again.

I doubt that's going to change by release time either.. :(

I completely agree. I said before there are a few adjustments that are needed.

1.) the helmet is a hair too large, just a hair
2.) the horizontal part of the "T" visor is too wide near the center. It needs to be a hair more narrow.
3.) the bottom of the helmet is too long. Just a tiny bit needs to be shaved off the bottom.

If they make those changes it will be perfectly fine, if not dead on.

I think they will fix these things because the head in the proto images on the SSC site are a repaint of the white Prototype (Super-trooper) Boba helmet. You can see that there's that small rivet on the right "cheek" which is only on Boba's helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I said before there are a few adjustments that are needed.

1.) the helmet is a hair too large, just a hair
2.) the horizontal part of the "T" visor is too wide near the center. It needs to be a hair more narrow.
3.) the bottom of the helmet is too long. Just a tiny bit needs to be shaved off the bottom.

If they make those changes it will be perfectly fine, if not dead on.

I think they will fix these things because the head in the proto images on the SSC site are a repaint of the white Prototype (Super-trooper) Boba helmet. You can see that there's that small rivet on the right "cheek" which is only on Boba's helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See what I mean? Different characters, but the same helmet.

Helm Comparison.jpg

Back