Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, just go down to your local hobby store and buy one. Cheap as!

not many of us have local hobby stores. And many Hobby Shops don't carry clear rods, only wood
Tap Plastics located in parts of Santa Clara, specializes in plastic from sign making to cutting plastic sheets, but are about hour and half from me.

But I think cheapest is just buying from ebay, no gas and time wasted

Added a signed plaque to my Probe Droid.
af344c8088d410f68f878242a6ed72b9.jpg

I know you guys gotta jam these into your detolfs, but they look so goofy with their legs splayed out like that.

I honestly felt the same. Mine is up on top of the Detolf with legs and antenna fully extended. Does not do it justice compressed down like that but each collection/collector needs to do what makes them happy.

Yeah, mine is atop the detolf as well. Would much prefer it being protected from dust and more at eye level but what are you gonna do. Gotta keep it away from the cat too.

That's not even a detolf, my shelves are really tight together unfortunately. Hope to have some detolfs soon.

Yeah, I have mine in a white Ikea Besta cabinet. It fits really nicely, antennas/legs extended pose straight from ESB and looks great with the Dioder lights above (though it seems Dioder lights have all been replaced by "Ledberg" lights.)

As with Travis and Ton-Ton, mine is also on top of a Detolf. This piece deserves to be displayed high with the legs dangling. I even tried to recreate the same leg poses as in the film...

I would like to do that, but a certain cat of mine called Chewbacca would not let it survive being out of the cabinet. :lol

Back