Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol what a value!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icons is less accurate than EFX TIE, edition size on Icons is three times bigger than EFX, some Icons have warping wings. EFX is better on all counts, though I wouldn't mind an Icons TIE for $500-1000, missed one 2 years ago for $700.

It's not a lot of snow. But here in the south, beggars can't be choosers.

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0611.jpg

I guess I should order that clear acrylic rod for it, if I'm gonna do anymore of these kinda photos with it. & thankfully it's still snowing :rock

Great shots, Rusty! Your pics plus the snow in the Northeast convinced me to pull the Probe Droid out from the closet. Such a great piece.

Thanks guys! :duff

& TonTon you'll have WAY better snow than me.

Waiting for a proper snowstorm here.

Since its release, this remains my favourite piece. It was unseated for a little while by the truly excellent HT Sandtrooper, but the minor inaccuracies on that one stand out in time.

What gives the Probe Droid staying power is just how very accurate it is. Looks like a movie still.

I think I'm going to take a different approach to displaying it, though...looking into a plain black metal stand with a flat base.

Waiting for a proper snowstorm here.

Since its release, this remains my favourite piece. It was unseated for a little while by the truly excellent HT Sandtrooper, but the minor inaccuracies on that one stand out in time.

What gives the Probe Droid staying power is just how very accurate it is. Looks like a movie still.

I think I'm going to take a different approach to displaying it, though...looking into a plain black metal stand with a flat base.

If you have the snow base and feel like parting with it, let me know

If you have the snow base and feel like parting with it, let me know

I'll be hanging on to it as a display option...I don't think anyone's going to part with that bit, to be honest. That said, shouldn't be especially hard to fabricate one. The shapes involved are pretty simple -- surprised I haven't see anyone do that yet.

I just got mine and love it. It's one of the best figures I've seen from Sideshow. Can't wait to pick up a clear rod for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back