Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow $250 for a droid is a bit much. will have to pass. It is a nice looking piece though.

I definitely want it, but I didn't want to commit 100% in case any unforseen financial problems came up. But since no NRD required for this, I'll pre-order. $10 flat fee shipping is also pretty good.

Did you guys see the size comparison graph? Looks like a nice size! But I really hope they make that stand rod clear!

Just gonna wait to see what AEs price looks like. :tap

I have a feeling it will be only a 5% or so discount at AE... I was just looking at pre-orders for some of the recent Sideshow figures and they're retailer discount is a bit above or below 5% off for Harley Quinn, Batman and the StarCraft monstrosity.

I'm guessing AE will be $235 and probably higher shipping. So at this point if you are going to order day one the 5% in RP and $10 shipping will end up being the better deal.

Seems the days of 10% off from a retailer are gone... just like the better days of 15% off :monkey2

Piss-pour discounts makes him have sadz... :lol

sadRainbow.jpg

I doubt I'll get this. I don't collect too many SW things and this is too big.

This is definitely a piece for the more dedicated collector... It's one I know I'll buy, but I'm going to wait for a good deal either on a opened one or a sale from a retailer.

I just can't see this selling out and can foresee a lot of people rethinking their purchase.

Easiest PO of the year used rewards and set price international shipping all good, going yo get a new detolf and dedicate 2 shelves for this guy.

Back